Harry Kane

Has anyone reputable come out with this?
Seems to have come straight from his brother via one of his pals, the woman whos written the article. I imagine the other journalists are scrambling to find out more.

City shut down the Nuno Mendes deal in one go today. They have 24hrs to do the same for Kane, if its silence then you know its on.

Txiki, negotiates the deal and delivers it up the ladder.
Omar Berrada and Ferran Soriano, work the finances into the budget and commercial aspects etc.
Khaldoon, gives the nod.

How I understand it anyway.
That is correct.If a transfer fee cannot be agreed then Txiki has to get further permission to enhance the deal from those "guarding the funds".
He will have been given a figure to play ball with during his discussions but in the main he will be dealing moreso with that player and his agent.

Not for the next 5 years he doesn't
Stupid remark?

I don't think it's a stupid remark to say Kane's fitness doesn't look great, most of the country was thinking it during the summer.

Your take on Txiki's role in transfers was a stupid remark.
Kane was awful at the Euros, it was like he was running with slabs on his feet. He’s never been a player I have watched and thought ‘he’s good’ he’s very average technically and has next to no pace.

Another striker will be wanted in three years time.

Seems to have come straight from his brother via one of his pals, the woman whos written the article. I imagine the other journalists are scrambling to find out more.

City shut down the Nuno Mendes deal in one go today. They have 24hrs to do the same for Kane, if its silence then you know its on.

I don't doubt that we're in for him. £160m though? Come on.

If true then that £160m will be wages as well, as per the usual nonsense when we sign someone.

In saying that, I instinctively doubt the report but would love it to be true

You verbatim said:

"Txiki is NOT involved in the fees,that is carried out by another Board Member."
They work together and Txiki is given a ball park figure to initially work with,from the people who hold the purse strings.You really do need to understand the logistics of how transfers take place and all those involved at our club.
By the way I`m still awaiting to a response to Harrys so called injuries and the number of PL games missed over the past four seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.