Harry Kane

Kane was awful at the Euros, it was like he was running with slabs on his feet. He’s never been a player I have watched and thought ‘he’s good’ he’s very average technically and has next to no pace.

Another striker will be wanted in three years time.
Very average technically? Crikey, not sure what you have been watching.

Don't know, ask Martin Blackburn
This clearly hasn't come from the City end so Martin wouldn't have received any indication (if he would do anyway) but hes probably gonna be a bit miffed when he speaks to the editor tomorrow id imagine but end of the day, journalists are looking after themselves so fair play to the woman running it despite being in showbiz!

£400k per week. How must that feel!
Take me 10 years to earn that. Lol

think I’d be looking at my online banking every night :-)

People stop going on about Haaland we ain’t fucking interested in him! We ain’t buying him this season maybe next season
SAY IT LOUDER. The club doesn't want to deal with that cancer Raiola, not to mention Haaland's Dad who wants 10's of millions on top of it all. Haaland is obviously a top prospect but is still raw. You would think he's R9/C. Ronaldo the way people on here are talking about him.

Whether it be £160m + wages or all in, those figures for a bloke that jogs round the pitch are insane.
Put down the crack pipe and step away from the player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.