Harry Kane

Kane was awful at the Euros, it was like he was running with slabs on his feet. He’s never been a player I have watched and thought ‘he’s good’ he’s very average technically and has next to no pace.

Another striker will be wanted in three years time.
He gets run into the ground at spuds, i think he had a slight injury but not a fucking chance Southgate was going to bench him.

"Average" technically, that is complete bullshit.

So what if we do, at that point Delap will be 21 and 3yrs under Kane, he might just be the next greatest thing.

I don't doubt that we're in for him. £160m though? Come on.
I dunno about the figures mate, maybe we have just gone for it. Pissing about negotiating is burning time, lets just get it done.

It’s weird how talksport take a front page of a comic as gospel that Man City are gong to pay 160m for Kane with wages of 400k when for the last 2 months they’ve been reporting the fee for Kane is 150m!

Kane was awful at the Euros, it was like he was running with slabs on his feet. He’s never been a player I have watched and thought ‘he’s good’ he’s very average technically and has next to no pace.

Another striker will be wanted in three years time.
Why don’t you bell Pep and let him know. I don’t if this is true and I have no idea if Kane or anyone else will sign… but what I am 100% sure of is the management of the club will be making the best deals possible for the best reasons.

Why don’t you bell Pep and let him know. I don’t if this is true and I have no idea if Kane or anyone else will sign… but what I am 100% sure of is the management of the club will be making the best deals possible for the best reasons.
Like Benjamin Mendy? Or what about Bony.

Obviously the finer details are sorted out by others, but the notion that Begiristain isn’t involved in the fees at all is absurd.
Do you honestly believe that it is Txiki alone who makes that decision ? He is lead by those who hold the purse strings who set him a budget for that transfer.He then has to go back and forth to be given the green light from those people.

If anything this makes me think, Charlie is trying to put the wheels in motion and break the dead lock as opposed to something being done,

Why would she get the exclusive on that big of a story?
Don't know, ask Martin Blackburn

Txiki, negotiates the deal and delivers it up the ladder.
Omar Berrada and Ferran Soriano, work the finances into the budget and commercial aspects etc.
Khaldoon, gives the nod.

How I understand it anyway.

Txiki identifies the targets and he does so within the context of whatever budget he's been given.

The way that budget is spent and allocated will determine who we sign in each window and which of his targets get brought in. Of course he has a say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.