Harry Kane

£400k per week. How must that feel!
Take me 10 years to earn that. Lol

think I’d be looking at my online banking every night :-)
Emile smith rowe is earning £80k per week now. Foden is going to be a very paid young man when his new contract comes around.

Seems a bit excessive for someone with a dodgy ankle, but I’m sure he’d score loads for us.

However, I tend to think that a lot of strikers would score loads for us given the amount of chances we create.

With COVID ongoing and TV deals on the slide, I think that the arse could fall out of the transfer market, at least for a couple of years, so I’m not sure now is the time to spend big on an older, injury prone striker from another club in our league.

A penalty against Denmark that he almost fluffed, a brace against Ukraine and one vs Germany?

Not much of a return from 7 games. Drew a blank in 4 of them. I don't think it's a stretch to say he had a poor tournament.
You didn't mention his performance just his goal return.
4 in 7 is a decent return although I do appreciate the Haaland fan club would expect him to get 10 in 7

160m fuck me, hope that figure is wide of the mark
Why does it matter though? if its 10m or 160m. Its not going to impact anything else. We are likely to sign Grealish as well.

We could come out of this summer with Kane and Grealish for a net spend under 100m, that is good business.

Kane was awful at the Euros, it was like he was running with slabs on his feet. He’s never been a player I have watched and thought ‘he’s good’ he’s very average technically and has next to no pace.

Another striker will be wanted in three years time.
Given that we don't have an experienced 'back up striker' at the club, I'd like to think that we are already looking for one.

Emile smith rowe is earning £80k per week now. Foden is going to be a very paid young man when his new contract comes around.
I bet he’s rubbing his hands now at the thought of it.

so much cash around, shame I never seem to come across it lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.