Harry Kane

Can you imagine Harry if he signs for PSG - him and Neymar fighting over who takes, free kicks, pens, corners throw ins etc.... it will be like the schoolyard all over again.
It pisses me off the way he strolls over and demands to take free kicks for England as if he's some figure of authority.

You struggle to recall a single free kick that he's bent into the top corner. When Beckham played, at least he had a few famous moments to remind other players of when discussing why he should take them.

That Euros tournament when Kane was taking the corners was beyond a joke.

Can you imagine Harry if he signs for PSG - him and Neymar fighting over who takes, free kicks, pens, corners throw ins etc.... it will be like the schoolyard all over again.
You just gave me a sudden flash back to Peter Barnes going to take a throw in and the right winger whose name escapes me (swear it starts with a 'B') snatching the ball out of his hands and doing it himself. Barnes was left gesticulating at the bench wondering what the hell was going on.

You just gave me a sudden flash back to Peter Barnes going to take a throw in and the right winger whose name escapes me (swear it starts with a 'B') snatching the ball out of his hands and doing it himself. Barnes was left gesticulating at the bench wondering what the hell was going on.
Was that Dennis Tueart in his 2nd spell with us? Him and Peter Barnes hated each other, Barnes had become the golden boy of the Kippax and Dennis did not like it.

Phew. Nope I wouldn't even consider swapping Kane for Sterling.

Last edited:
Straight swap with Sterling. Has anyone thought of that yet? Bet they haven't. Great business for us. Get it done City!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.