Harry Kane

Just no...his performances against the rags just emphasises again why we shouldn't be anywhere near him....injury prone as well...
Despite his stats I believe he is overrated

At this stage, I’d have him.

In the past I’ve been put off by the fact everything has to go through him, to the detriment of the teams he plays for. But I think that’s because he plays for the Harry Kane team, and England: the nation that always needs a media “love in” over a single player who will “heroically bring the cups home”. Frankly, the way our national team centres around him is nauseating and he’s not as “stand out” as they’ll have you believe.

That said, he’s shown in the last year he can develop his game to add assists and work in a partnership with Son. We’re never going to be a Harry Kane team, and he’ll need to adapt to us (rather than the other way around). We’ve failed to replace Aguero and my view is it cost us the title last year, and stopped us wrapping it up early this year. I’d rather have Haaland, but if Dortmund won’t sell him this year I don’t think we can wait. We’d get behind him if he joined

I’d much prefer Haaland, but Kane would be better than signing Ings or no striker at all.
Kane would be missing huge chunks of the season through injuries for starters. We would of been off keeping Aguero if that was the case

Last edited:
It pisses me off the way he strolls over and demands to take free kicks for England as if he's some figure of authority.

You struggle to recall a single free kick that he's bent into the top corner. When Beckham played, at least he had a few famous moments to remind other players of when discussing why he should take them.

That Euros tournament when Kane was taking the corners was beyond a joke.
Worst England player of that tournament by a country mile but it was Raheem who got all the stick.
Would still have him if we don’t get Haaland though. He’d learn very quickly to stay in his lane in our team

I mean 120m for Kane is a valuation that 'makes sense'. Levy's always gonna ask for way more than that.

Don't see Spurs selling wittingly unless Kane forces a move. Even so, 'forcing a move' is always largely useless under Levy. Only other way I see Spurs selling, is to use the money for a rebuild.

Loving this thread guys, really funny stuff, you guys are joking right? Kane is one of the best strikers in world football, with a proven track record in the Premier League and international football. The closest thing to a sure fire signing you can get.

I mean 120m for Kane is a valuation that 'makes sense'. Levy's always gonna ask for way more than that.

Don't see Spurs selling wittingly unless Kane forces a move. Even so, 'forcing a move' is always largely useless under Levy. Only other way I see Spurs selling, is to use the money for a rebuild.
They need money for their debt, not a rebuild.

There is an outside chance of this if Kane pushes it. Spuds are drowning in debt, are making no headway in getting a CL spot and NFL games and all that is unlikely to happen for a long time yet. That new stadium is going to ruin them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.