Harry Kane

What does it matter? Are you financing the deal? You can “rather we took Haaland” all you want, at the end of the day Pep wants Kane and that’s who we’ll get
Because I am allowed a fucking opinion, is it that hard for you to understand?

It is a forum, where people discuss things they would like to see happen.

I seem to have inadvertently triggered some weirdos today.

How are we affording these proposed transfers? Didnt we just post a huge loss and take a $650m debt facility
The debt facility is for CFG, not City, and is for infrastructure for the group, such as a stadium for NYCFC or training facilities in Melbourne etc. It doesn't mean City are broke!

Reactions: OB1
No you said I’d rather take Haaland, like as though we have a pick of either. We don’t.
I will bold the bit that you are struggling to comprehend, the rest is some weird thing you have decided to take offence at, for whatever reason.

Sorry, me thinking Haaland is a better long term prospect has got you all hot and bothered.

Must be the sun.

I will bold the bit that you are struggling to comprehend, the rest is some weird thing you have decided to take offence at, for whatever reason.

Sorry, me thinking Haaland is a better long term prospect has got you all hot and bothered.

Must be the sun.
There’s just one or two on here who seem to think we can demand Haaland, that’s all. You clearly aren’t one, so sorry.

Anything less would be a failure especially at the crazy fees being brandied about. We have won everything else without him.

they say and pep says there is a next level and manchester city are not there yet ? maybe we are aiming high and not happy with just wining it once ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.