Harry Kane

Are you suggesting the current Board have NO idea as to what they are doing with the finances ??
We will have generated more than £200M from our wonderful cup runs and PL win plus god knows how much from TV and player sales.
Nah. They havn`t got a fucking clue how to run a football club !!
Shame on you City.
I haven’t at any stage said the board don’t know what they’re doing. I’ve stated that I hope they don’t pay that sort of money and I don’t think they will. What I am questioning is the desperation amongst some fans to see new signings at whatever cost. I’d rather the club were more prudent than that but I guess that as it’s not my money I just shouldn’t care!!!

Great isn’t it, city fans squabbling over which £150m striker to buy!

Bring back Carl Shutt and his £45k fee

24 years ago almost to the day we had smashed our transfer record by spending £3m on Lee Bradbury. I miss the old days, life was simple then, the summers longer and kick offs were 3pm on a Saturday.

I haven’t at any stage said the board don’t know what they’re doing. I’ve stated that I hope they don’t pay that sort of money and I don’t think they will. What I am questioning is the desperation amongst some fans to see new signings at whatever cost. I’d rather the club were more prudent than that but I guess that as it’s not my money I just shouldn’t care!!!
Do you suggest our club should save its money in the bank like Stan Kroenke, or finance its other interests like the Glazers or buy two players we don't need so that we don't "pay that sort of money" for one that we do? I wish someone would explain why spending "that sort of money" is so wrong if those at the club feel it gets us what we need.

LOL OMG - whether we win the UCL or not is not the point of buying Kane, should City do so. We have to replace Sergio, one of the greatest striker to grace the English game, and to get his kind of quality will cost big bucks.
Let's call a spade a spade. Pep didn't appreciate Kun nearly as much as we fans did. Hence him being so slow to replace him. what makes him think an aging Kane will be a better fit for him? 2 good seasons will be about it until he starts to wane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.