Harry Kane

Let's call a spade a spade. Pep didn't appreciate Kun nearly as much as we fans did. Hence him being so slow to replace him. what makes him think an aging Kane will be a better fit for him? 2 good seasons will be about it until he starts to wane.
He didn't. Lewandowski however he liked. So not sure why we don't sign him. He's a goal machine like Kane and will probably last longer physically despite being 32.

Let's call a spade a spade. Pep didn't appreciate Kun nearly as much as we fans did. Hence him being so slow to replace him. what makes him think an aging Kane will be a better fit for him? 2 good seasons will be about it until he starts to wane.
That suits Pep.. Not sure it’s the best idea from the team however… I’d prefer the longevity that Haaland would bring and not a quick fix to try and get the UCL over the line…. If this is indeed short term thinking from the Manager then I don’t get it… We had our best chance ever to lift big ears this year and Pep’s team selection blew it for us… There is absolutely no guarantee that H will be the answer as I feel he has a habit of going missing in crucial games…

Outstanding signing if we get it done,im buzzin about it,readin alot of 120mill pluss wages which is what it is,not my money ,and also there not short ,and also not stupid,best run football club in the world FACT!,i think they know there limits,peps currently got 2 years left and wants to clean up,if we get kane its going to be frightenin in that unreal team. blue army!

What a weird reply.

I never said anything arrogant in the slightest, I said I preferred Haaland to Kane at the sums quoted, what the fuck is arrogant about that?

This is the transfer forum, to discuss who we would like to see play for our club, fuck me, some people get their knickers in a twist about all manner of things on here nowadays.

Arrogant lol fucking hell.

Should I search the Messi thread for your similar reply in there?
The hatred towards posters who prefer Haaland is quite frankly disgusting!

Not sure how Jacky boy has ended up as the toast of Bluemoon
Think it's a vocal minority rather than a large selection of posters. Dem calves, though.....

Think both Kane and Grealish do suffer a bit from enmity built up by City fans observing them over a number of years as opposed to less familiar foreign signings.

Last edited:
The debt facility is for CFG, not City, and is for infrastructure for the group, such as a stadium for NYCFC or training facilities in Melbourne etc. It doesn't mean City are broke!
mcfc constitutes about 80% of the groups income from what i understand. we also load staff onto the cff expenses rather than mcfc….i dont think everything is as rosy as is made out IMO. i personally think like the other clubs we need to belt tighten

has the club/Pep said anything at all about Kane this summer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.