Harry Kane

Tottenham if I’ve added this up right are spending close to 100 million pounds on all these signings that are going through / bidding on

Tottenham if I’ve added this up right are spending close to 100 million pounds on all these signings that are going through / bidding on
We're going to get a lot of "We already had the money for them" type statements coming out, right up until the last minute.

Yeah, I didn’t realise he was such a good footballer until his brief cameo with us, I’d always suspected before then that he was like Platt or Fernandes, a midfielder whose outstanding goal record covered for fairly mediocre ability. However, he was actually a very smart and classy player
Platt was as far away from Fernandes as you could possibly get. Platt was hard working, never stopped, always involved in the game, created and scored goals. He was a great player. Might not have had a touch like Mahrez , but made it up for it in other ways. Fernandes has been missing longer than Maddie McCann.

Deal is done.

Just seen Kane in George’s chippy in Reddish and he said the gravy in Stockport is miles better than that watery London shite.
Platt Lane chippy or its bollocks.

Don't think they've sold anyone bar that Argentinian lad(~5-8 mil)

KDB was linked with the rags about two days before we got him.
Merlin was really really linked with the rags in the days leading up to us announcing him.
Sanchez? Well that's a comedy in its self.
Maguire? Did we put a bid in for him at all?
Jorginho was the only one where we thought we'd got him and Chelsea wacked a few more noughts on.
Fred? Thank fuck he wanted money not glory.

Have I missed anyone?
Bernardo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.