Harry Kane

why do people think if we sign kane it guarantees us to dominate , i see this all the time, on the grealish thread as well.

we are a great team but to suggest if we buy x or y guarantees us to dominate then people are very wrong.
I’ve said the same before.
We didn’t exactly dominate with Sergio.
I’ve seen comments like “back to back champions leagues” and “4 league titles in a row”
We’ll win stuff, just not as dominating as some make out.

why do people think if we sign kane it guarantees us to dominate , i see this all the time, on the grealish thread as well.

we are a great team but to suggest if we buy x or y guarantees us to dominate then people are very wrong.
But we’ve just lost aguero and we got by this past season without him on a different more reserved style that suited the unique circumstances of the season

Looks like a miserable few years coming up for you if we get both our main targets, as you seem to hate both . Its football time to stop taking previous prejudiced views so personally. If we buy them.
i hate the backing in and cheating , i like a fair game , hopefully pep would batter them both out of those habits , i cant help it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.