Harry Kane

I’ve said the same before.
We didn’t exactly dominate with Sergio.
I’ve seen comments like “back to back champions leagues” and “4 league titles in a row”
We’ll win stuff, just not as dominating as some make out.
There are no guarantees of anything. But there's a fairly logical argument that Kane helps us where we really need it and makes us more likely to win those trophies.

In all honesty, I think we outperformed expectations last season. I doubt many people thought we could win the league by 12 points without a recognized striker. It's to Pep's credit that he squeezed the most out of our resources. But I am not sure it is repeatable. If we go into the season with our current squad, every team will be studying footage figuring out how to shut down our false-9 formations. Our golden spell in Jan/Feb was fuelled by a miraculous scoring streak by Gundogan - I doubt that is repeatable. And other teams will likely get better. The league is like a shark - you keep moving or you perish.

Kane fixes two problems - our profligacy in front of goal and our penalty malaise. Not to mention he is a pretty talented playmaker. Yes, his age is not ideal, but we'll get 3-4 years with him at his peak and I'd be surprised if he doesn't net close to 100 goals (or more) in that time.

It was out of character to be fair. Aguero was by and large a pretty clean player.
Tackle was disgusting , and he stamped all over him in the fa cup semi.

I couldn’t care less if the players are dirty or get stuck in. Just seems very strange people calling Kane out for being dirty but couldn’t careless about all the dirty shit Kun done and we applauded Dinho for doing it , and say Rodri is too soft etc

Tackle was disgusting , and he stamped all over him in the fa cup semi.

I couldn’t care less if the players are dirty or get stuck in. Just seems very strange people calling Kane out for being dirty but couldn’t careless about all the dirty shit Kun done and we applauded Dinho for doing it , and say Rodri is too soft etc
Don't remember the semi but I think Aguero was pretty clean for most of his career, maybe had a thing with Luiz and it went both ways?

Have to say I'm not particularly bothered by any reputation Kane has.
I'd classify Dinho as cynical rather than dirty. Gets away with a lot because it's not dangerous.

Back at you , he looks and does it , he will break some poor fuckers neck one of these days
I still have plates, screws and pins holding my lower left leg together after landing awkwardly when someone did that to me in an aerial challenge 25 years ago. Broken (in four places) and dislocated ankle, ruptured ligaments both sides

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.