Harry Kane

At the time I was adamant he didn’t mean that. First time I’ve seen it in years and he bloody well meant it, blatant as fuck!

Just shows what the blue tinted specs do to us when we want something to be a certain way.
Is t that the game where Mario then went on to score a last minute penalty winner.?
marvellous stuff. Loved Mario.

Hahahahaha got to laugh sky wheeling out the ex spurs players like Susanne vega ffs “he’s disrespecting spurs and himself by gping on strike”,strange don’t remember this sort of uproar when van dyke went on strike at Southampton to get his move to the red scousers,in fact they had ex scousers on saying he wants to play at the highest level and be in the champions league,fuck off sky ..

BalotelliParker.gif

I miss that mad ****, it's a shame he never lived up to his ability.

Problem is Levy really does not want Kane to play in Spurs-City in their first home game with fans and he maybe thinking only way to guarantee that if there is no deal until 16th of august.
Fans would go up to VIP to Levy and ask him why he sold him if he scores a double for City :)

If Levy is so concerned about Kane playing in the season's opener, perhaps we could offer him a 'gentleman's agreement' not to play him...........oh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.