Harry Kane

That's it. Stepped up cool as a cucumber. Shouldn't even have been on the pitch! That game, someone (I think Lennon) missed an unmissable chance near the end. We came out with the three points, and little did we know how important that was going to be.
Think it was Defoe with the miss, but, my oh my that twat Redknapp in the post match interview was a joy to behold.

Pay the money.

It is simple. He sits on his ass until the end of August. Maybe you pay what Levy wants. Maybe you don't.

At the end of August if you have paid the money you have a good player who cost an eye-watering amount of money and who is not match fit (BTW I am sure you already know this. He is a very slow starter / returner from injury) or we have a good player who didn't cost us a penny but is not match fit and will need to apologise and get on with it.

Either way we win.
We do not have to rush players back from injury unlike your club , so glad Kane has gone from world class to "good" since he didnt turn up for his Covid test/training , if he doesnt show for training tomorrow will Kane thenbecome "average". At this rate by Friday Kane will be shite and Levy will be happy to get his wages off the books.

I have no doubts we will sign him and I can't wait!
I suspect that I will done just before the season starts with an agreement that he doesn't play against spurs.
The sale of SWP means I do feel for the club that have to sell in this situation to a all extent, although I don't recall to many fans of other clubs feeling sorry for us at the time, and that's the reality of the situation.

its funny when a city player wants out we do our best to make the move smooth for him ?
sane wanting out and munich wanting him on the cheap we had little choice but to ship him out
ok the injury did not help and sane had to stay another season. but if the injury did not happen he would have been sold in that summer transfer window

it make little sense to make a player stay and also city are offering a good market value in covid-19 hit time period
spurs are only doing harm to themselves in this. so take city money with add-ons bring the deal up to about £120million and move on and build with the new manager
I agree. Can't see how it does the club, squad or player any good to be kept against their will. Sometimes these things can be worked out. Sometimes it can't and the disharmony that comes from it can affect the whole season. I like City just making it easy for players to do what they desire if their heart is not in it to fight for us. Pep has said many times he only wants players who want to be here.
No fucking way am I reading all that without a drink in me. Can you precis it into 3 bullet points please.
I've condensed it into a 20 slide Power Point presentation. It's the best I could do.

I have no doubts we will sign him and I can't wait!
I suspect that I will done just before the season starts with an agreement that he doesn't play against spurs.
The sale of SWP means I do feel for the club that have to sell in this situation to a all extent, although I don't recall to many fans of other clubs feeling sorry for us at the time, and that's the reality of the situation.
Never have and never will I ever feel sorry for Tottenham Notseenthemwintheleague Hotspurs

Fuck em

Pay the money.

It is simple. He sits on his ass until the end of August. Maybe you pay what Levy wants. Maybe you don't.

At the end of August if you have paid the money you have a good player who cost an eye-watering amount of money and who is not match fit (BTW I am sure you already know this. He is a very slow starter / returner from injury) or we have a good player who didn't cost us a penny but is not match fit and will need to apologise and get on with it.

Either way we win.
You don't look like you're winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.