Harry Kane

True mate this levy guy isn’t most people’s cup of tea and I hope Harry informed the PFA of this verbal agreement after all he’s England’s captain and hope the powers at the FA are watching this very closely. Also hope city are in contact giving the bloke full support.

its funny when a city player wants out we do our best to make the move smooth for him ?
sane wanting out and munich wanting him on the cheap we had little choice but to ship him out
ok the injury did not help and sane had to stay another season. but if the injury did not happen he would have been sold in that summer transfer window

it make little sense to make a player stay and also city are offering a good market value in covid-19 hit time period
spurs are only doing harm to themselves in this. so take city money with add-ons bring the deal up to about £120million and move on and build with the new manager

Given Txiki has no balls to go for Haaland and is scared of Raiola, I fully hope Spurs vs Kane gets messy and Kane does not turn up for all week and they start giving fines to him. I thought Kane is a big quiet mouse who wont do this kind of stuff but if he does then it means he does more to leave than going on a golf game with rag Neville and chit chat about it.

The more they fine him the less likely the relationship can be solved between Levy and Kane. Poor Nuno Santo in between having absolute zero word on the whole matter. I kind of would like to hear Mourinho's reaction on this circus if he was still there. :))

We need to tell Kane also its 110m the maximum we go and if Spurs wants more its up to him and his agent to fight them to accept less, threaten them with Tevez-esque "gone for golfing for 2 months", made up injuries etc.
We have bring Levy into the belief its 110m deal or 110m less revenue and a very unhappy, unmotivated Kane.
(Is it really his clueless brother the agent?)
We can directly fuck one of big 6 in the a** after what they done to us on the CAS letters etc, the dirtier we can pay them back the better for me.

Problem is Levy really does not want Kane to play in Spurs-City in their first home game with fans and he maybe thinking only way to guarantee that if there is no deal until 16th of august.
Fans would go up to VIP to Levy and ask him why he sold him if he scores a double for City :)

To me Kane looks more adamant to leave than Grealish, and we need Kane much more than Grealish. so I would change the order now on transfers and go hard for Kane, while Grealish might be still thinking on remaining a Villa hero at the mediocre club level he always been.

Kane wants to make the step up right now, even tho I would have preferred Erling Haaland we need a top striker either way as Torres, Jesus, Gundogan (Gundo probably just had his one in a career season with all those important goals scored by him rather unexpectedly) aint gonna solve our attacking problems especially when I think the amount of good chances we kept missing even last season. It did not cost us that much but in the a tighter season it can cost us a whole lot and we need a top finisher to reduce the risk of that. (Also teams could sit back even more against us, adapting their game from last season thats why we need to change from last season and mix it up with an aerial threat striker which we did not have at all recently or pretty much since Dzeko/Negredo.)

Jesus and Sterling often score 1 chance out of 4-5 good chances, if we improve that to 2 scored from same chances, thats a big jump especially in close games and also it helps to remove pressure of the defence to deliver so many clean sheets.
No fucking way am I reading all that without a drink in me. Can you precis it into 3 bullet points please.

Is t that the game where Mario then went on to score a last minute penalty winner.?
marvellous stuff. Loved Mario.

That's it. Stepped up cool as a cucumber. Shouldn't even have been on the pitch! That game, someone (I think Lennon) missed an unmissable chance near the end. We came out with the three points, and little did we know how important that was going to be.

I've changed my vote to a "Yes." Thought he showed a lot more in the latter stages of the Euros than I thought he could do.
Plus, it will piss everyone else off so it's a no brainer really.

It's funny, I'm going the other way, if anything. I don't really mind even if we don't get em both — we've still got the bloody best team in the league (and watching the kids in the friendlies has cheered me up, too). Whatever happens, these two threads have been a great summer ride, and it's so much fun boiling the piss of two sets of supporters. Really enjoyed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.