Harry Kane

1NeymarBarcelona - PSG2017€222m
2Kylian MbappeMonaco - PSG2017€145m (+€35m)
3Joao FelixBenfica - Atletico Madrid2019€126m
4Philippe CoutinhoLiverpool - Barcelona2018€120m (+€40m)
4Antoine GriezmannAtletico Madrid - Barcelona2019€120m
6Ousmane DembeleBorussia Dortmund - Barcelona2017€105m (+€45m)
6Paul PogbaJuventus - Manchester United2016€105m
8Gareth BaleTottenham - Real Madrid2013€100.8m
9Cristiano RonaldoReal Madrid - Juventus2018€100m
9Eden HazardChelsea - Real Madrid2019€100m (+€40m)
Just so we’re clear, you think Kane is worth more than Mbappe in a COVID-19 world? Are you smoking or injecting?
Well when Ben white is going for 50 million

Grealish for 100

Kane is definitely going to cost at least 150 + extra considering what Levy is like, if he's to sell someone he doesn't want to it's going to cost over their value, Bale wasn't worth more than Ronaldo when we sold him to Madrid, but we got more for him.

Kane missing training this week in protest over not being allowed to move, yet some on here still claim Tottenham are in massive debt and need to sell...

As I've said all along he will not be sold this summer, Harry and Charlie are aware of this and realise there's nothing they can do about it, he cannot go on strike forever as a year wasted with no football isn't good for him, he's a player who strives to be great. They know about Haalands 2022 release clause and worry that this summer window may be his only chance, which is why they're pushing hard for it to happen now, but the length of contract means it would take a ridiculous offer from City to make it happen.

Ultimately they've accepted there's not much they can do at this stage as Spurs wont budge and City wont overpay, missing a week of training seems to be their way of saying were not happy with the situation.
That’s great, if true. History suggests that the great negotiator will wait until 31st of August , then agree to sell, so he doesn’t have to spend any of the cash. There will then be tales of bids for never to be recruited players but they were too late because City wouldn’t pay up. It’s Berbatov/Bale/Modric all over again.

That would be a problem, imo. I think Chelsea can offer everything we can. Money and success. You'd like to think Kane might fancy a stint away from the Capital though.
i dont see levy selling to a london club in the past hes turned down more money from chelsea for modric.

Would you, as the chairman of a (sort of) new project be known as the guy to sell their most important player? Especially when he's already responsible for half of the fuck ups. No matter the denial, he's part of the reason it's got to the point where the best player wants gone. Let's not forget, our other target, Jack Grealish, could have been a Spurs player for merely £25m, Spurs initial offer was £3m and Josh Onomah, so yeah. Definitely not a big spender is Levy, but he has made sales of important players before to reset and restart Spurs project, although this would be the worst of it because it's Kane.

What have I said about our ambition that I need to be more realistic about?
I think you are now in the position arsenal were 10 years ago. The new stadium needs to be paid for, squad investment will be taking a back seat, and you'll be a selling club.

Grealish for 100

Kane is definitely going to cost at least 150 + extra considering what Levy is like, if he's to sell someone he doesn't want to it's going to cost over their value, Bale wasn't worth more than Ronaldo when we sold him to Madrid, but we got more for him.
if Kane commands 150 million then he'l remain at spurs,no way on earth will city pay that, possible if he was 26,certainly not at 28

Grealish for 100

Conveniently leaving the age of each player off.

Ben White - 23 years old
Jack Grealish - 25 years old
Harry Kane - 28 years old

Kane's true value is actually close to Grealish.

If transfers were done on talent alone then Messi would be £250m but nobody in their right mind would pay even half of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.