Harry Kane

The whole saga is a shitshow.
The fee, especially the fee.
Him going on strike cos he can’t honour the contract which he signed and took the bumper pay rise that went along with that.
Was he crying when he got x amount extra in his wage packet each month cos of his contract?
Was he fuck.
£130m+ for a player that isn’t fit (is he ever?) and is about to have no preseason with a new team with totally different tactics and at a pace way beyond what he’s used too.
Might be a couple of months before he even starts to fit the team, if ever.
I’ve got a feeling after all this if he joins us he’ll bust a gut to try impress, run harder, tackle harder and then end up injured.
He ain’t worth the fee and don’t think he’s worth the hassle imo.

Shhh. £160m for a 28 year old Kane will be Levy's greatest deal.

In the end, everyone will see sense and the deal wont happen.

Maybe next year.

The whole saga is a shitshow.
The fee, especially the fee.
Him going on strike cos he can’t honour the contract which he signed and took the bumper pay rise that went along with that.
Was he crying when he got x amount extra in his wage packet each month cos of his contract?
Was he fuck.
£130m+ for a player that isn’t fit (is he ever?) and is about to have no preseason with a new team with totally different tactics and at a pace way beyond what he’s used too.
Might be a couple of months before he even starts to fit the team, if ever.
I’ve got a feeling after all this if he joins us he’ll bust a gut to try impress, run harder, tackle harder and then end up injured.
He ain’t worth the fee and don’t think he’s worth the hassle imo.
he isn't on strike, he's in isolation, after that ,well i stopped reading because you spat all over the screen in some weird kane rage, lol

Your valuation simply does not make any sense.

1. Firstly we know you can afford £160m. You can probably afford £300m
2. You have set the market price high with £100m for the beautiful Jack. Kane is clearly a more valuable player
3. Thirdly despite what many of you are saying, we don't need to sell. Yes, the debt is massive but it is well structured and manageable.
4. Does Kane want to go? Yes, of course. But if he goes on strike until August - so what? In the end he will have to start playing again or he is not in the England squad and he does not get his dream move to United next summer.
5. Three years on his contract means he is still very sellable next year
6. We'll need replacement players - a striker is £60m maybe more now they know we have cash. Plus we hope to buy a few more so we have a good chance of one them becoming a superstar that you can buy in three years (see Bale's money)
7. We want a nice little profit on the deal
8. So £60m for a striker, a few more at £20-40m each and some profit plus the uplift/tax because it is City seems to equal £160m not £100m

One other point that no-one has mentioned is that, maybe, and this is just supposition, the new stadium naming rights could be contingent on Kane staying.
The pain is deep in this one . Paul Stewart........

I’m not a Harry Kane fan so I’m not a City fan?
Or is it that my opinion differs to yours so I need to go support another team?
Nah u have to join the squad in here that would want the team to pay 300M if it’s necessary.

Shhh. £160m for a 28 year old Kane will be Levy's greatest deal.

In the end, everyone will see sense and the deal wont happen.

Maybe next year.
Another year of winning fuck all.
If he’s that unambitious you deserve each other.

Nobody knows what is in the contract? And also if levy has reneged on a gentleman agreement why should kane honour anything for him??
His first mistake is having a “gentleman’s agreement” when there’s a £100m+ contract at stake.
For all we know this gentleman’s agreement could be that if a good enough offer comes in then he’ll be sold, then it’s what Kane deems acceptable and what Levy does.
Maybe be if he’d hired a proper agent instead of making his brother rich he wouldn’t be in this predicament.

He is defo not worth the money at his age and his ankles but if it pisses off the spurs fans i am getting warmer to the idea
Hard to judge at the moment when average centre backs are going for 50m. If he scores over 100 goals in 4 seasons and helps us finally win the champs league he’ll probably be worth every penny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.