Harry Kane

Changes absolutely nothing

Has already made it clear he wants to leave

And Levy is clear hes not for sale and would take close to a world record fee to change that
I think it does kane is basically refusing to play for u so no kane no 100m and no replacement leaves u in shit street.

The whole saga is a shitshow.
The fee, especially the fee.
Him going on strike cos he can’t honour the contract which he signed and took the bumper pay rise that went along with that.
Was he crying when he got x amount extra in his wage packet each month cos of his contract?
Was he fuck.
£130m+ for a player that isn’t fit (is he ever?) and is about to have no preseason with a new team with totally different tactics and at a pace way beyond what he’s used too.
Might be a couple of months before he even starts to fit the team, if ever.
I’ve got a feeling after all this if he joins us he’ll bust a gut to try impress, run harder, tackle harder and then end up injured.
He ain’t worth the fee and don’t think he’s worth the hassle imo.

The whole saga is a shitshow.
The fee, especially the fee.
Him going on strike cos he can’t honour the contract which he signed and took the bumper pay rise that went along with that.
Was he crying when he got x amount extra in his wage packet each month cos of his contract?
Was he fuck.
£130m+ for a player that isn’t fit (is he ever?) and is about to have no preseason with a new team with totally different tactics and at a pace way beyond what he’s used too.
Might be a couple of months before he even starts to fit the team, if ever.
I’ve got a feeling after all this if he joins us he’ll bust a gut to try impress, run harder, tackle harder and then end up injured.
He ain’t worth the fee and don’t think he’s worth the hassle imo.
Its a nice day outside and City are fucking brilliant. Get yourself an ice pop and chill out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.