Harry Kane

For me, if we can get him for 100m we are doing very well out of the deal if Spurs can get 160m they are doing very well, my guess is it will be a figure that we can paint as closer to 100 as we can and Spurs can paint as close to 160 as they can

Harry only missed 5 games through injury last season , hopefully he’s over the niggles of the previous couple of seasons.

He tends to only gets injured when faking being tripped for one of his swan dives.

Said it before, I'll say it again. I don't want this diving tosser anywhere near our team.

Just shows other clubs have no idea that our owner doesnt still pay in and we are under the same rules as everyone else
You were trying to buy Grealish and Kane for £100m each, of course if stories are to be believed. I think Harry will go, but it wont be for £100m it will be something between the 2 valuations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.