Harry Kane

You were trying to buy Grealish and Kane for £100m each, of course if stories are to be believed.
We have sold nearly a 100m in players so one of those deals are paid for , we have the money for winning the title , you know that shiny thing you will never win , we are the most investigated club in english history , we are not going out of the rules

You were trying to buy Grealish and Kane for £100m each, of course if stories are to be believed. I think Harry will go, but it wont be for £100m it will be something between the 2 valuations.

We have a million and one stories running at all times. I don't believe for one second we are offering 100m for Grealish personally.

We have sold nearly a 100m in players so one of those deals are paid for , we have the money for winning the title , you know that shiny thing you will never win , we are the most investigated club in english history , we are not going out of the rules
I'm not going to get into FFP with you mate. Why does everything have to turn into a slanging match on here, I simply popped on to see your take on the transfers and its "your club is shit, we win things" lol.

I may be reaching here, but getting kane (and grealish) also helps the club to extend Pep's contract I think..We can maybe stress that we are building the team in your image/got the players you want..it would hard for him to reject an extension when we have spent so much on these two.
Think it's more likely the opposite to be honest but hope I'm wrong. Going for a finished article like Kane at Pep's request rather than high potential suggests he'll be off at the end of his contract.

Whats the point Levy will only turn it down, and tell him hes got to see his contract out
Once a player makes it known that he doesn’t want to play for your club, that’s the time to get what you can for the player. It’s always been that way and this will be no different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.