Harry Kane

He made Modric and Berbatov stay an extra yeah and made Real pay a world record fee.
Both foreign players who were only loved by your own fans… Kane is the nations captain and Levy runs the risk of not only pissing his player off but causing issues for England too. As someone above has mentioned, Kane under Pep will undoubtedly improve, that in turn benefits the country for the World Cup as well as City. Your clubs need for the money is greater than ours for Kane.

And from selling players. We’ve still got the money from Leroy and from a shit load of Academy players like Jack Harrison. We must have the best part of a 100 million plus saved up.
The academy earns us lots of money and they go on to have careers , i know people crave for them to make the first team but that is not really the point of the academy , only rare special ones like phil will make it

I just wish the rags would come in with £150m to gazump us. We could then get someone as a stop gap and then enter the cesspit that the Haaland transfer will become next season. Really don't want Kane no logical reason just my instinct telling me it's not right. If you are looking at paying the kind of money that Spuds are going to want I think everybody should be buzzing, I am finding it hard to get overly excited about this possible transfer, if on the over hand we were getting Haaland I think the excitement levels would go through the roof. Anyway this is just my thoughts on my little City bidding on the best striker in the country ( how times have changed). I think Kane will end up here and when he hits 40 goals in his first season I'm sure I will warm to him.

The academy earns us lots of money and they go on to have careers , i know people crave for them to make the first team but that is not really the point of the academy , only rare special ones like phil will make it
Add also the Jadon Sancho money to prize money and TV earnings and that is quite a big chunk of cash we have burning a hole in our pocket.

He made Modric and Berbatov stay an extra yeah and made Real pay a world record fee.
M8 your club has gone from CL contenders with a very good team, to what you are now.

Levy has ruined the good fortune and opportunity to be top flight. In fact its getting worse even now.

How can you guys be such suckers to let your owner get away with that? At least Newcastle fans have some balls and call out their owner but you lot, you seem like you'll accept anything.

I just wish the rags would come in with £150m to gazump us. We could then get someone as a stop gap and then enter the cesspit that the Haaland transfer will become next season. Really don't want Kane no logical reason just my instinct telling me it's not right. If you are looking at paying the kind of money that Spuds are going to want I think everybody should be buzzing, I am finding it hard to get overly excited about this possible transfer, if on the over hand we were getting Haaland I think the excitement levels would go through the roof. Anyway this is just my thoughts on my little City bidding on the best striker in the country ( how times have changed). I think Kane will end up here and when he hits 40 goals in his first season I'm sure I will warm to him.
Doesn’t matter if we want him or not Pep wants him and that’s what matters

I want him more for the piss boiling but he is a great player when fit

In short, you are saying you can't afford him. I agree. The deal will collapse.

I'm saying that the deal will collapse (I said that earlier today), but more to the old financial lesson that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Now we're willing to pay about 120m (I would estimate), next season the maximum that anyone would spend on a 29 year old is 60-70m as I say.

I don't see anyone else beating down the door for Kane other than us, and he certainly isn't worth 120m to you given your aspirations.

It's a dangerous game of chicken that Levy is playing here, because outside of Kane you don't really have any sellable assets capable of funding regeneration, you're not in the Champions League, you're unlikely to finish in the Top 4, and another crowdless / limited crowd season will be the 'coup de grace' for you financially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.