Harry Kane

If it's such a fight to take Kane from Tottenham, it probably isn't worth it.

Wait a season and bring in Haaland with far less hassle and a lower release clause.

Less hassle…. Despite the buyout clause Haaland will be the circus of the century. Player terms, upfront payments, agent fees, Fathers bung etc…. It will go on for weeks and there will be 5 or 6 clubs at the table - some of whom won’t be playing by the rules. Kane in comparison will feel like a cake walk… hard to believe but true.

Do you really believe that ?
I honestly can't believe anyone involved, especially Kane's end, would leave it so ambiguous and open ended.
Modric "At that time, I had an open chat with Levy – that if a bigger club came in with a concrete offer, we would consider it and agree the best solution for all concerned."

This guy says hi...

GettyImages-977341848.jpg

More recent pic….E1B8E3A8-AE0D-4C2B-8A29-FE02720F9E22.jpeg

Modric "At that time, I had an open chat with Levy – that if a bigger club came in with a concrete offer, we would consider it and agree the best solution for all concerned."

I wonder if Levy told Modric that he’d never sell to Chelsea no matter how much they bid!

Your entire justification last night was based on us paying £100m for Grealish but it looks like it’s actually £75m with £25m in bonuses…. So that puts Kane in my book at the £100m we initial bid with maybe another £20m in bonuses. As I said to you twice, City do t fuck about and will get the player at our price or walk away, and you can’t afford us to walk away!
That's your book, IMO, again this is just my opinion, he will go for more that £100M, Grealish was an example, Chelsea now upping their bid to £110M for Lukaku?. We can dick swing back and forward but until this pans out there is very little point, we disagree we move on.

Would have probably been a better idea doing that before striking no? The agreement will be as Levy has always said, "if we get a suitable offer, we will consider it".
But that's a one sided agreement that nobody would accept. Kane's been at Spurs since he was 11, if anyone knows not to trust Levy then surely it's him.

Smacks of Sanchez this. Feels like it will go on and on until the end the month and then Spurs will say they had no time to sign a replacement.

Levy is a bad cue ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.