Harry Kane

Would have probably been a better idea doing that before striking no? The agreement will be as Levy has always said, "if we get a suitable offer, we will consider it".
Neither of us know what was agreed, but something has certainly happened to upset Kane so much. He doesnt usually do this, hes the model pro apparently.

We both know Levy is a money man not a football person. I dont believe he gives a jot about Spurs or its fans. His job is just to squeeze as much money as possible out of Spurs and you fans for your billionaire owner. So my money is on Levy renaging on a deal. Be interesting to see how it plays out as City certainly arnt desparate for Kane.

That's your book, IMO, again this is just my opinion, he will go for more that £100M, Grealish was an example, Chelsea now upping their bid to £110M for Lukaku?. We can dick swing back and forward but until this pans out there is very little point, we disagree we move on.
Why would Chelsea up their bid when his club publicly stated he was valued at €90m? No chance he joins them at that price. You know it, we know it and you seem to be putting yourselves on the same level as City, Chelsea and Inter but you’re not even close.
Bar one fluky CL run, you’ve not even attempted to win anything.in fact you choked the one shot you had to win the league! Bar Kane you have nobody else that’d get In to the top 4 teams.

Neither of us know what was agreed, but something has certainly happened to upset Kane so much. He doesnt usually do this, hes the model pro apparently.

We both know Levy is a money man not a football person. I dont believe he gives a jot about Spurs or its fans. His job is just to squeeze as much money as possible out of Spurs and you fans for your billionaire owner. So my money is on Levy renaging on a deal. Be interesting to see how it plays out as City certainly arent desperate for Kane.
Spurs is an Investment to ENIC I will give you that but they don't draw much out, the end game for them is the sale.

Why would Chelsea up their bid when his club publicly stated he was valued at €90m? No chance he joins them at that price. You know it, we know it and you seem to be putting yourselves on the same level as City, Chelsea and Inter but you’re not even close.
Bar one fluky CL run, you’ve not even attempted to win anything.in fact you choked the one shot you had to win the league! Bar Kane you have nobody else that’d get In to the top 4 teams.
Why are you making shit up now, we are not at the level of any of the clubs you mention. That doesn't mean we should let valuable players go for less than is due.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.