Harry Kane

Lol those are stereotypes, they may be different type of strikers but aside a difference in speed, he is highly technical and very good at hold up/link up play as well, do agree on Kane being unorthodox in how he plays. No surprise why Lautaro Martinez was able to score 17 last season, Lukaku is very adapt at moving around the pitch and making it hell for defenders.
I don't mean it to be, but a lot of Lukaku's goals are him breaking into space and driving forward.

They were nearly in tears on Sky with the realisation Kane was on his way to City along with Grealish, but with Lukaku looking set for Chelsea, their tune has turned to excitement today at the thoughts of this leaving the door open to Haaland going to United along with Sancho.

Haaland will be of to Madrid next year not to the scum who are shite

With your team Kane wont have to fuck about as a creator, he wont have to come looking for the ball. If you wanna see what Kane can do for you look at him with Eriksen in full flight. Injuries come from him being over played and having to over commit rather than any chromic problem. Haland is a beast, id go as far to say he is a bully, i don't mean that negatively btw but that's his style, strength, pace, power.
Sergio had to come for the ball, the team have to work really hard and run, that is why i dont like kane

I don't mean it to be, but a lot of Lukaku's goals are him breaking into space and driving forward.
Fair enough, but back to the original point. I think £120m is justified for Lukaku, and if Levy is down for negotiations, £120-130m for Kane is more than justified, imo. Not saying that's how it'll play out obviously.

Sergio had to come for the ball, the team have to work really hard and run, that is why i dont like kane
Kane dropped really deep for Spurs to create chances, it's why he won playermaker of the year award as well. His workrate is quite great.

E796AEiXEAEftKb

HI MATE I FOUND WALDO DO I GET A PRIZE
2c2yiNt.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.