Harry Kane

It is for you isn't it?
If we are going to get him then he had better play as far as Im concerned. None of this not celebrating against your former team shit we see from other players.

He wouldnt be my choice of player but it seems like we are getting him.....so ill support him as much as any other player once he is here...but like all our players, he has to put a shift in and bleed for the club

Yeah, Phil Jones.
tenor.gif

Sergio had to come for the ball, the team have to work really hard and run, that is why i dont like kane
Yeah there's no evidence Kane wouldn't work for the team nor drop back if requested.

In fact history shows Kane to be a very hard working player who's extremely happy to drop deep. That's why Mourinho (as much we don't like him) loved him.

They were nearly in tears on Sky with the realisation Kane was on his way to City along with Grealish, but with Lukaku looking set for Chelsea, their tune has turned to excitement today at the thoughts of this leaving the door open to Haaland going to United along with Sancho.
We’re you watching the same Sky? They were emphasising the Kane transfer, almost wishing it for tonight. Is there some sort of inferiority complex here?
The Grealish transfer has been in the news all day. Talksport had a 3 hour segment on it. I cannot ever recall that for anyone. I think Sancho got a few mentions.

Yeah there's no evidence Kane wouldn't work for the team nor drop back if requested.

In fact history shows Kane to be a very hard working player. That's why Mourinho (as much we don't like him) loved him.
It takes much more to be a pep player, a totally different style to maureen, if he can learn like sergio did then fair enough, he looks awkward like edin to me though

With your team Kane wont have to fuck about as a creator, he wont have to come looking for the ball. If you wanna see what Kane can do for you look at him with Eriksen in full flight. Injuries come from him being over played and having to over commit rather than any chromic problem. Haland is a beast, id go as far to say he is a bully, i don't mean that negatively btw but that's his style, strength, pace, power.
If my team was playing a game, whether a friendly or not against a local rival, I wouldn’t be on another teams forum, I just don’t get it, and by the sounds of it, you’ve got more issues than Harry Kane to discuss on your own forum.

With your team Kane wont have to fuck about as a creator, he wont have to come looking for the ball. If you wanna see what Kane can do for you look at him with Eriksen in full flight. Injuries come from him being over played and having to over commit rather than any chromic problem. Haland is a beast, id go as far to say he is a bully, i don't mean that negatively btw but that's his style, strength, pace, power.

For me though I don't see Kane as the kind of player to make a difference in the biggest games like Aguero did, and that's what we really need. A player for the big moments. That's why the figures being banded about don't sit well with me for Kane, I'm not fully sold. I don't see Kane improving either, he'll maintain or decline, and it could be a rapid one if the injuries become chronic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.