Harry Kane

Who they want - of course he is who they want
Will he score goals for us - he cant fail to lets be honest with the amounts of creativity we have in our team

Is he the right player....thats a different question.
I’ll trust Pep and his multi talented professional team over Simon23, with all respect.

It's just your arguments on Kane have no basis. He's a hard working striker who drops deep.
He is and he does. However if he continues with that workset and Pep allows him to, then we'll still be a striker short! Kane will have to change his game by not going so deep, we have world class playmakers wherever he looks doing that for him.

Close the forum cause Pep aint posting so nobody else's opinion is valid!
No. There is an element of posters who don’t want either of these players, and it isn’t because of their lack of ability IMO. No, I think there is an element who hate these two darlings have signed for us, and that they wished they’d signed for the rags so they could actually hate them.

No. There is an element of posters who don’t want either of these players, and it isn’t because of their lack of ability IMO. No, I think there is an element who hate these two darlings have signed for us, and that they wished they’d signed for the rags so they could actually hate them.
Deep man

Kave Solekhol claims City's offer for Kane was £75m plus players. When pressed on where the £150m fee comes from he had nothing other than City are under investigation for FFP as if 2010 is relevant to 2021.
Spurs are fucked no fucking City player wants Spurs

Money & nothing g else unless Ake would be used????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.