Harry Kane

Yeah I didn't get his point either.

Pretty disgraceful thing for the caller to say and even more so that the presenters didn't call him out for it, though they did sound a bit shocked.

That’s talkshite for you! They have presenters who constantly lie talk shit about our club with racist elements in there reporting!

He’s gone a bit weird lately. He liked this tweet the other day which I thought was a bit odd…

Yeah, that's really odd. :-(
He had just joined Blackpool when I first met him. Used to drive my babysitter (who lived next door to me) mad because at one point she always used to get home from college and find him sitting there waiting for her, whilst talking to either her mum or dad. She found him a bit intense I think.
I liked him when I met him, very polite etc, but his attacks now on City are strange. Considering he was definitely a blue when I knew him anyway, that's what we chatted about.

Just to let you know, we don't really have a say in what city will actually pay, same for yourself, so whats with all the pay up nonsense
What pay up nonsense? i believe Harry is worth more than £100m, I don't particularly care if you "pay up" or not. We didn't list him on the transfer market for a set fee, you have clearly came after him and offered £100M, which, IMO isn't enough for what he's worth to us, or to Man City

I’ll trust Pep and his multi talented professional team over Simon23, with all respect.
Tbh mate don't need to trust any. The stats speak for themselves. He's fucking class.

Maybe, but we’ve had posters say they can’t get excited about them. Change both their names, keep their stats and reputations and put them abroad.
Their tune would be totally different. They’d be all over the signings and the two huge coup’s made.

I said exactly the same a couple of months back. If he was playing in a different league it would be a different story. Harry Kane doesn't sound great does it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.