Harry Kane

No. There is an element of posters who don’t want either of these players, and it isn’t because of their lack of ability IMO. No, I think there is an element who hate these two darlings have signed for us, and that they wished they’d signed for the rags so they could actually hate them.
No..I just dont rate either as highly as others.

Maybe, but we’ve had posters say they can’t get excited about them. Change both their names, keep their stats and reputations and put them abroad.
Their tune would be totally different. They’d be all over the signings and the two huge coup’s made.
I'm half and half my friend.
I want Grealish massively, not so Kane

A man desperate to keep a wage, sad times and Trevor can go and fuck himself the turncoat twat.
Knew Sinclair when he was a teenager (he had a thing for my babysitter at the time, lol). Disappointed in him now tbh, he was a nice lad and a blue.

If… “if”,we sign Kane. Can we all please chant “Levy just got Kane, Levy just got KANED” please just the once pmsl. That’d boil their piss just that little bit more and send them over the edge.

Knew Sinclair when he was a teenager (he had a thing for my babysitter at the time, lol). Disappointed in him now tbh, he was a nice lad and a blue.
He’s gone a bit weird lately. He liked this tweet the other day which I thought was a bit odd…

I asked a specific question based on an old joke about Scottish people.

You replied with Jewish isn't a race.

That had nothing to do with my post in the slightest, now the reason I used the example is that Scottish people are regarded as tight, we could move to Yorkshire people next if you like, just the same.
I’m married to a Yorkshire lass… I can confirm she’s a tight arse (In all meanings of that sentence). She’s fantastic with money though off the back of it (Only being tight…. She doesn’t sell her arse, that I’m aware of).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.