Harry Kane

Except when you're view is generally at odds with everybody else, it looks like it's deliberate.
except its not at odds with everyone elses.....look at the poll for Kane for instance....56% in favour 43% not in favour....hardly no one

Yeah, that's really odd. :-(
He had just joined Blackpool when I first met him. Used to drive my babysitter (who lived next door to me) mad because at one point she always used to get home from college and find him sitting there waiting for her, whilst talking to either her mum or dad. She found him a bit intense I think.
I liked him when I met him, very polite etc, but his attacks now on City are strange. Considering he was definitely a blue when I knew him anyway, that's what we chatted about.
Environment has a big impact. I was listening today and he instantly picked up on a Villa fan making a jibe about empty seats and put him back in his box, so there’s no question about allegiances. I think there’s perhaps an element of making statements he thinks others might want to hear / not wanting to be perceived as the over the top City fan that Brazil and others rib him as being.

Whether he truly believes what he’s said only he’ll know. Come September he’ll 100% be beating the Grealish (and hopefully Kane) drum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.