Harry Kane

You will need to explain why Spurs' football operation is a joke.

I do accept that we lost a Champions League final. What sort of a no-hoper club does that?

No wonder Kane wants to go somewhere where they win Champions League Finals.

Hmmm in a Champions League Final…. Having last won the league in the early 1960s. The irony hey?

Thank you for your words.

I have a longer view than you.

When Sugar took over Paul Gascoigne choose to sign for Spurs rather United such was our position in the football. When Sugar left, Spurs were regularly fighting relegation. Aston Villa would pretty much always finish above Spurs but many would say that we were similar clubs.

This is the point that Enic took over. Now we don't fear relegation and sometimes we even play in the champions league.

I can not remember when Aston Villa last finished above Spurs. It is many years. Maybe in the early 2000s? Nevertheless you say we should try emulate Villa who you say have a much better football strategy despite being relegated since Enic took over Spurs and selling their best player - something you say a serious club would never do.

It doesn't make sense
Because Billy is very obviously referencing Villa since NWSE took over 3 years ago.

Of course, do you not think he would prefer us over the other contenders? Time will tell but he is a fan, his dad plays for us, we are developing into the best team in the world and we have a slot available for him.
How on earth are use fitting kane, Haaland, Foden, Grealish, Mahrez, Sterling, Bernardo, Torres and Jesus into your team? Saying that maybe Pep wants a different attack for PL, CL, FA cup and league cup? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.