Harry Kane

You will need to explain why Spurs' football operation is a joke.

I do accept that we lost a Champions League final. What sort of a no-hoper club does that?

No wonder Kane wants to go somewhere where they win Champions League Finals.

If it needs explaining, that explains why you're on here instead of somewhere else.

But I'll indulge you. Spurs under Poch were a good team, one capable of yes, getting to a CL final (albeit with the right wind in your sails and some interesting officiating). That was largely down to a combination of Poch being an excellent coach, and Spurs having chanced upon a collection of players who actually had the potential to do great things.

What Levy proceeded to do was rip all of that up because he has not the faintest idea about football. From the sacking of Poch to the appointment of Mourinho, to the scattergun approach to finding a coach to replace Mourinho. Or we can go back further. Just go and look at Levy's record of managers. To suggest that him and the organ grinder sat on his yacht care one iota about the footballing operations in any serious fashion is just a joke.

They're chancers. Greedy chancers who are only interested in a profit. That's why you'll never win anything serious. You're not a serious footballing operation. You could do well to learn from a club like Leicester. Hell IMO Villa are going to overtake you if they carry on the way they are. They seem to have a better grasp of how to be progressive.

Still, you've got that shiny new stadium to watch NFL games in. Maybe they'll make you a trophy for having the shiniest stadium in the league. Oh and this weird obsession that the Spurs' fans have with Kane's value speaks volumes about how badly brainwashed you've been by the ENIC rhetoric. There's not a price that can be put on KDB's head because serious clubs don't sell their best players ... regardless.

I do accept that we lost a Champions League final. What sort of a no-hoper club does that?

starting to outstay you're welcome mate, i know you are bitter that your best player wants to move on, but the sly digs are getting tiresome

If it needs explaining, that explains why you're on here instead of somewhere else.

But I'll indulge you. Spurs under Poch were a good team, one capable of yes, getting to a CL final (albeit with the right wind in your sails and some interesting officiating). That was largely down to a combination of Poch being an excellent coach, and Spurs having chanced upon a collection of players who actually had the potential to do great things.

What Levy proceeded to do was rip all of that up because he has not the faintest idea about football. From the sacking of Poch to the appointment of Mourinho, to the scattergun approach to finding a coach to replace Mourinho. Or we can go back further. Just go and look at Levy's record of managers. To suggest that him and the organ grinder sat on his yacht care one iota about the footballing operations in any serious fashion is just a joke.

They're chancers. Greedy chancers who are only interested in a profit. That's why you'll never win anything serious. You're not a serious footballing operation. You could do well to learn from a club like Leicester. Hell IMO Villa are going to overtake you if they carry on the way they are. They seem to have a better grasp of how to be progressive.

Still, you've got that shiny new stadium to watch NFL games in. Maybe they'll make you a trophy for having the shiniest stadium in the league. Oh and this weird obsession that the Spurs' fans have with Kane's value speaks volumes about how badly brainwashed you've been by the ENIC rhetoric. There's not a price that can be put on KDB's head because serious clubs don't sell their best players ... regardless.
Applause!

You sacked serial cup winner Jose Mourinho before a cup final and appointed a person with no first team experience and was younger than half the squad, against the most expensive squad and arguably best manager in world football, and you need this explaining for you do you?

I still recall the filling of dead air when the United wankers invaded the stadium against Liverpool.

We had Keane and Neville saying Grealish and Kane would make United unstoppable and must do everything they can to sign them.
So funny, Pep must have hacked the database.

It took you months to get a new manager in, after rejection after rejection you got Nuno in who had just left Wolves after they were dreadful last year you wanted a world class manager in Conte but couldn't agree wages with him so you stuck with mediocrity. You got past it Jose mourinho in last year and thought your were going to win a trophy with him because of past success , your club gave up on the only manager in poch to make you seem like challenging or booking your place in top 4.

You spent a lot money on a new stadium and put yourself in debt only to not qualify for the champions league. Your best player wants to leave you as he can see there is no project/winning project with spurs.

I don't understand, Billy is saying that spurs operation is joke, because it really is a joke, there's no winning ambition at your club, you get to a final and bottle it.
City did lose a champions league final but we will be back there with our owners I can't say the same for you. Difference between us is City's owners have hunger passion and desire for the project and don't accept 2nd place, where as Tottenham Levy is happy with the participation medal

You have had the best striker in the league and still have not challenged or won anything, You also had one of the best CB partnerships in league over the years before they declined and still did nothing. Levy is your downfall there was a report yesterday that Levy wanted to pull the plug on the Romero deal as it was to much. When you desperately need a better defence than what you have got.

Tottenham/Levy has the ego of Real Madrid but the setup of a midtable feeder club in Germany.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.