Harry Kane

Business conducted by a 12 year old.......... absolute bollocks

Think you’re failing to see my point. I’m sure the deal is incredibly complex, if there is indeed a deal. But just going out and signing Kane for £-00+ million is something lots of 12 years old would do on a computer game.
It just doesn’t ring true of one our signings.

Look dude.... Our attitude today is a result of being called FFP cheats, an oil money club who were only founded in 2008, a club with no history, the counting banner displayed by our neighbours showing how long it'd been since City won a major trophy, to the disgraceful racist behaviour toward Sterling from rival fans & the press, JUST BECAUSE he decided to leave the media darlings Liverpool.

We've ran our club to the best of our ability, & have been seof sufficient & self funding since 2013/14. None of this matters. If Sheikh Mansour had come along to do the same to Spurs, as he's done for City, would you be complaining? Would you be telling him to shove his oil money up his greasy, terrorist arse? No, probably not.

People like you come across like a bitter mate who can't be happy for his friend who's just won the lottery. All the 'The money's changed you' is purely laughable bollocks. Of fuckin course the money has changed us! Wasn't that the point???? If so, why are you so jealous because of our good fortune?

City has it's element of dickhead, embarrassing fans like all clubs do, but in the main we're a decent bunch. A decent bunch who can remember the 3rd Division playoff final against Gillingham, & taking 250,000 fans to York City away. Painful days which are still etched in the memory of all.

I'll tell you how bad it is.... Today I saw that 68% of fans expect City to win the league this coming season. However, as a lifelong Blue I still look toward 40 points before I can relax for the season. Incredible, but true.

If rival fans changed their attitudes toward City, you'd get a far better attitude back from us. I'm sick of all the "Empty seats" & "You bought the trophies you won" jibes, & the rest. Why is it no other team has bought their success, but City doing the exact same as others before us, have?

You all supported the introduction of FFP to stop City, without realising we'd just crossed the moat before the drawbridge was pulled up. FFP won't/can't stop City, but it WILL stop another City from happening. If you had a wealthy benefactor buy Spurs, you'd be fucked, because you couldn't invest what was needed to turn Spurs from the perennial bridesmaids, into the bride.

Think about it fella. Take all the time you need. We're not your problem. You lost Berbatov, Modric, Bale, Walker & could possibly lose Kane for the same reason..... Your top players wanted to win honours, & don't see Spurs as achieving this on a regular basis, so they moved on.

Did you go on ManUre's, or Madrid's fans forum to bemoan the money you received for these players, & how these issues were ruining football? I bet you didn't. Why? Because you probably acknowledge there is a European level of elite teams above Spurs. If Kane was touted as going to Real, Barca, Juvé, ManUre or the Scouse Bin Dippers, would you be on their forums whining on about it? Probably not. Why? Because you probably accept this is just the natural order of things, & what the elite clubs traditionally do to the chasing pack.

Where you're getting all twisted is because you still cannot accept Manchester City are also an elite club. Not just on paper, but because of the success we've had & the excellent governance at the club. We've grown up & progressed bruv. If you can't be happy for us & hope the same good fortune comes to North London at some point in the future, then is it any wonder you're perceived as coming across as bitter & jealous?

Again this about it? Take all the time you need....
An amazingly erudite way of saying 'fuck right off'. Played Dribble, played.

That cav twat was asked where the 150m asking price has come from, his first thing was city have billionare owners , what has that got to do with anything seeing as owners cant put their money in ? It is like a conditioned response from the media ,they dont say that about other owners , the yanks in particular

Then he waffled about us being investigated by the prem over ffp and then city say they can comply with the rules

The answer to the q was because that is what spurs are asking , the media wonder why we hate them

Don't shoot the messenger but I've just been told by a reliable sauce, that Kane was spotted at the Bridgewater this morning.
Don't think so mate. I walked the dog down the canal this morning, no sign of him either on the the towpath or a barge!

Levy has to be careful here. He doesn't want to lose his best player but also doesn't want to make it be public that his 'gentleman agreements' mean fuck all. Players, and definitely agents, will remember that for future moves.

Firstly - surely the club chooses you rather than other way round. I used to feel more affinity to City fans. Something to do with the suffering. Now that seems to have changed...

Why do I come here? Initially by accident really. But isolating is proving to be much more fun than I thought it would be.
Another Spurs gobshite

I chose City like many others, I couldn't give a fuck if you had some kind of affinity with City when we were shit, I have never had any for your shite team, I despise them nearly as much as Manure and the scousers.

So fuck off back to your Spurs site if you can't stand the fact that we aren't perennial losers anymore.

I'd also say keep Kane but tbh it would be more pleasing to see you all crying when he puts on a City shirt, never mind though you can console yourself with the fact that he once wore an Arsenal top and you can move right on to hating him for wanting some success in his career.

Bitter ****.

What’s the reason why everyone says oh no player will ever they do that! What’s the reason?

There’s apparently an agreement between clubs to not sign a player that uses the ruling as that would make transfer fees mean nothing. When a player can just buy his contract out when he’s not happy. the selling club would not get any money for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.