Harry Kane

That cav twat was asked where the 150m asking price has come from, his first thing was city have billionare owners , what has that got to do with anything seeing as owners cant put their money in ? It is like a conditioned response from the media ,they dont say that about other owners , the yanks in particular

Then he waffled about us being investigated by the prem over ffp and then city say they can comply with the rules

The answer to the q was because that is what spurs are asking , the media wonder why we hate them

Exactly Kaz. You don’t walk into a restaurant and ask for the menu and them say before we set the price how much money do you have? The price is the price, any idea that anyone has that city will pay anything more than what they think a player is worth hasn’t paid any attention to our transfers activity these past few years.

Kane has made it clear he wants out, he’s not returned to training - so he’s not interested in playing for Spurs. That’s the reality. If Kane signs for us or he has to stay there, Spurs have lost him, at best I see he’ll go through the motions but won’t be arsed. Once a player wants to go you need to let them go, especially when they go on strike, and let’s be honest Kane doesn’t seem like someone who would do that lightly.

Kane can cough up £30-40m of his money and we won't have to go past a £100m, a much more common practice with players ;-) Ferna did it to make sure he got his move, I remember Fabregas paid a chunk to leave Arsenal

What do you make of the PFA apparently getting involved? I know it’s stupid to ask but do you think Kane would do the Webster ruling if Levy continues to fuck him over

I don't think the Webster thing happens. I was surprised to see the PFA making any comment too, that's pretty weird.

Honestly, my gut tells me that we just end up agreeing a fee in the next couple of weeks and it gets done. The drama of him being on strike is a mess of Levy's own making. A good chairman sees something like this coming and ensures that it doesn't get played out like this.

Exactly Kaz. You don’t walk into a restaurant and ask for the menu and them say before we set the price how much money do you have? The price is the price, any idea that anyone has that city will pay anything more than what they think a player is worth hasn’t paid any attention to our transfers activity these past few years.

Kane has made it clear he wants out, he’s not returned to training - so he’s not interested in playing for Spurs. That’s the reality. If Kane signs for us or he has to stay there, Spurs have lost him, at best I see he’ll go through the motions but won’t be arsed. Once a player wants to go you need to let them go, especially when they go on strike, and let’s be honest Kane doesn’t seem like someone who would do that lightly.
Yeah i never thought he would have the balls to force the issue , good on him for that , it is like any relationship in when you have checked out mentally that is it

Yeah i never thought he would have the balls to force the issue , good on him for that , it is like any relationship in when you have checked out mentally that is it

Even if I wasn’t keen on Kane (and I am) just him doing this would have me hoping he signs. He’s committed to wanting to join us and that means a lot.

Even if I wasn’t keen on Kane (and I am) just him doing this would have me hoping he signs. He’s committed to wanting to join us and that means a lot.
Like jack he has non sporting things to his game that i hate , football has to be played in the right spirit , just me it seems !

They'll be nothing childish or amatuerish about this.
It is a chnge in direction but 2english stars dont come cheap nd will complete the squad

I appreciate they’ll be absolutely nothing amateurish about our dealings.
The whole deal for both players just doesn’t seem to follow our existing strategy.

I am interested to see how both players become wank when we sign them. In the eyes of all those that loved them 6 weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.