Harry Kane

That cav twat was asked where the 150m asking price has come from, his first thing was city have billionare owners , what has that got to do with anything seeing as owners cant put their money in ? It is like a conditioned response from the media ,they dont say that about other owners , the yanks in particular

Then he waffled about us being investigated by the prem over ffp and then city say they can comply with the rules

The answer to the q was because that is what spurs are asking , the media wonder why we hate them
Formally known as Pigeonho will be on to defend them in a minute. I'll let you guess which poster.

Think you’re failing to see my point. I’m sure the deal is incredibly complex, if there is indeed a deal. But just going out and signing Kane for £-00+ million is something lots of 12 years old would do on a computer game.
It just doesn’t ring true of
They'll be nothing childish or amatuerish about this.
It is a chnge in direction but 2english stars dont come cheap nd will complete the squad

Ahhh that old chestnut. Yes. We’ve changed. It happens. Success is a funny thing especially when you come from where we come from. You see people like you used to feel an “affinity” with us because we were unthreatening failures. Now we’re better than you and you don’t like it. You don’t like that rather than you taking our players we take yours. You don’t like that we can mock you and belittle you and talk down to you and you have little come back.

Also if you’re enjoying this I know a fantastic members only S&M club which is always looking for new subs. I can put a word in for you. ;)

my sentiment to a tee billy, how the worm has turned and they all don't like it

PFA getting involved is weird
They will, Spurs will never forgive him, and it would be a bit dodgy if he was to even try that. But the likelihood of him attempting that is quite low. I think it's just one of those things that would be in the back of Levy's mind, so he would realistically just come to the negotiation table and work things out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.