Harry Kane

Levy has to be careful here. He doesn't want to lose his best player but also doesn't want to make it be public that his 'gentleman agreements' mean fuck all. Players, and definitely agents, will remember that for future moves.
If Levy can back out on his gentlemen's agreement then Kane can also pull this. Just saying.

Very high. Kane is said to be unprepared to speak to Levy directly that’s how bitter things have become between them. I said it’d happen in the week between the charity shield and the Spurs game and I still think that.

Let’s see if anything changes when Harry finally ends his summer holiday!

What do you make of the PFA apparently getting involved? I know it’s stupid to ask but do you think Kane would do the Webster ruling if Levy continues to fuck him over

There’s apparently an agreement between clubs to not sign a player that uses the ruling as that would make transfer fees mean nothing. When a player can just buy his contract out when he’s not happy. the selling club would not get any money for them.
That's made up, there isn't. It's just looked down upon in terms of a business for clubs.

If Levy can back out on his gentlemen's agreement then Kane can also pull this. Just saying.

Not a pittance to cough up, is it?

City seem so confident that it'll be done and we rarely see that through leaks to the media pack do we? We usually play down links or just don't comment on them at all.

I don't think we'd let Kane go on strike and burn his bridges with the club and fans if we weren't prepared to have his back with it. Just a matter of trying to get the best price available IMO.

Nah, sod that.
We'd hate that if KDB did that to us
He's 28, got one move left in him. What's to lose?

KDB wouldn't do that though because we've not gone against our word, have kept him well and there's no notion of any gentlemen's agreement on whether KDB wants gone if a club comes in with a certain price.

Firstly - surely the club chooses you rather than other way round. I used to feel more affinity to City fans. Something to do with the suffering. Now that seems to have changed...

Why do I come here? Initially by accident really. But isolating is proving to be much more fun than I thought it would be.
cant see you being here much longer tbh, you are becoming tedious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.