Harry Kane

Tottenham fans about to go into meltdown. Chelsea twitter saying one of their sources said that Harry Kane is priority for them in the summer transfer window

Any ambition and now is the time to move for him.
Imagine the conversation with his son,if he has one or ever does...
"I was a quality striker son,for Tottenham and England,played in cup finals,the Euros and even a word cup"
"Lets see ya medals dad"
"Well,i,er dont have any"
Why dad,was Tottenham and England shit when you played?"

If we can’t get haaland then Kane would absolutely score goals for fun at city! From recent comments about foden and us being the best team in the world he knows if he wants it he has to show pep and the club how much he wants it?

If we can’t get haaland then Kane would absolutely score goals for fun at city! From recent comments about foden and us being the best team in the world he knows if he wants it he has to show pep and the club how much he wants it?
He is 27yo, he will be 28yo before next season starts, had a billion niggly injuries, would you pay 150m+ for Harry Kane.

No thanks.

He is 27yo, he will be 28yo before next season starts, had a billion niggly injuries, would you pay 150m+ for Harry Kane.

No thanks.

no way the fee would ever be that high imo mate. It would need Kane to ask to leave though but in this climate and spuds debts rising etc up to £100m and i think it could get done? I want Haaland before him mind but for the right fee Kane would score a shitload of goals at city!

no way the fee would ever be that high imo mate. It would need Kane to ask to leave though but in this climate and spuds debts rising etc up to £100m and i think it could get done? I want Haaland before him mind but for the right fee Kane would score a shitload of goals at city!
We say he would score a lot of goals at City, we say the same for Haaland but will they put the required shift in that Pep expects of his forward stroke winger stroke midfielder etc?

I am sure he would love to not buy one really and go flat out on his 11 midfielders plan lol

Little Ole will probably be silly enough to give Levy £150 million so they can show all their plastic fans in Malaysia that they must be a big club as they have England’s top striker.

Meanwhile we can get Haaland and have the world‘s best striker for the next ten or twelve years.

Little Ole will probably be silly enough to give Levy £150 million so they can show all their plastic fans in Malaysia that they must be a big club as they have England’s top striker.

Meanwhile we can get Haaland and have the world‘s best striker for the next ten or twelve years.

Absolutely no chance they’re spending that kind of money. I also doubt we will go near 100m for a striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.