Harry Kane

so was he supposed to be report for training earlier this week or not at all?

I havent seen any of our english boys back yet just saying...
No. From what I read, he purposely travelled back from his jollies via Florida which meant he had to self isolate...hence the delay, apparently the club were aware but thought he was a **** for travelling back that route...

Can't blame him for that, tbh. As for what it says about his future intentions, that remains unclear. My issue is that Levy will spin it out for as long as possible. Probably wants to bank the money rather than reinvest it and wants to use the transfer window as an excuse.

Yeah I agree it makes sense for him to try suck up to the fans now, just incase it doesn't happen. The longer it does drag out the more worried I will become. Kane must be looking at Jack's move to us and thinking I need a slice of this aswell. He won't win anything there and this is Kanes chance

A 29 year old Kane isn't fetching £100m+ next season.

So we'll have to see how brave Levy is because with or without Kane, their current squad isn't finishing top 4.
Their current squad managed by their 6th choice manager who just got sacked at Wolves.

Plus we've gone from Kane getting a six-figure fine to 'oh no he wasn't due back':

E70QwpNWQAkRX4Z

Just got to see through the charade, Levy doesn't have many options...we do.

A 29 year old Kane isn't fetching £100m+ next season.

So we'll have to see how brave Levy is because with or without Kane, their current squad isn't finishing top 4.
Problem is without him they could even slip to mid/lower table, with him top 6, big difference in prize money and possible drop off in attendances without him if they struggle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.