Harry Kane

For me all the statement shows is how poorly advised he's been this whole time. Kane doesn't have a real agent and has zero leverage with Spurs unless he's willing to torch his reputation, and they both know it. So we're just back to where we were a week or two ago: he comes if we pay the 140-150M. I don't think we will but who knows.

Well they got 7th last season with him needing to score 23 goals and getting 14 assists, it's not guaranteed. Especially when he doesn't want to be there, which will affect morale.

I think Spurs now need to sell more than we need to buy, we have more options, which means we aren't meeting the stupid price they want.
If he stays, he was to perform and get on with it, his reputation will be all he has.

He has 3 years on great money, hardly hardship, he and particularly his brother are idiots for signing for 6 years with no written clause.

personally i’m chuffed that theres a good chance we wont buy him

kick Jesus up the arse and go for the city fan next year for half the price

He’s hardly going to come out all guns blazing screaming F U LEVY and waving a city flag around is he. He’s doing this because he’s a Spurs legend and doesn’t want to damage it to an irreparable state.

It’s a complicated transfer, and this is a statement which I suspect is all part of the dance.

Its his cover statement to pave the q
way back into the good books at Spurs. Because he knows we have to go after Messi now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.