Harry Kane

SPurs are a mess. But that doesn't help us. We clearly want Kane but short of throwing stupid money at Spurs we have no means of getting him.

So you believe everything you read on Twitter even if it's contradictory? Would explain a lot.
Firstly that doesn't make sense. Secondly, no one is so daft on socials to just believe everything. Anyone who follows football transfers regularly has enough sense to tell when something as big of a news as this makes headlines. Just because Harry's come out and denied it doesn't put a whole social media outlet at fault, neither the very highly reputable journos. It's a lazy argument to just say 'oh you must believe everything that comes up on twitter'

A beige comment from a beige player.
Knows where the net is though so I'd still be happy to see him sign.
I'd say it's about 60/40 in spurs favour at the moment using my made up percentage system.

We’re not signing anyone else this window are we? Grealish in, Bernardo out. Not sure that’s enough to freshen up the dynamic of the squad after so much success.
I don't think so. Grealish adds a lot of competition because he could play left or midfield.

Disappointing that we have't bought a striker. A lot of people laughed at Ings. I would have liked him. SHort term fix.

Lads, don't be stupid. Do you think he'd avoid training for a week, not saying anything to anyone, and then just say "Oh what? I didn't avoid training! it's all just a misunderstanding" if it weren't ALL prepared beforehand? This is all very obviously part of the plan, as much as I hate to sound like this, but this is not him "bottling it", he very clearly and obviously want all of this to happen exactly as it did

I personally don't see what's wrong with Kane's statement. He's just trying to assure Spurs fans that he wouldn't disrespect them, & that him wanting to move is for professional reasons, & not because he no longer gives a shit about Spurs fans.

He'll be there like others watching Walker proudly showing off his 3 PL medals. Walker made the move to win things. Spurs fans were laughing at us saying at £50m, we'd been well & truly rinsed & that Levy had played a blinder. Fast forward 5 years, who's got the better deal? Walker & City, or Levy & Spurs?

All Spurs seem to have is a brand new shiny stadium & £1.2bn of debt, with no CL football on the horizon. Contrast that to what Walker has gained & why Kane wants out in his prime, before it's too late. Give it another 2 seasons, he'll struggle to attract the attention of a CL challenging club as their main striker. He'll be on the verge of becoming another Giroud stand in type....

Can't remember where I read it (maybe tolmie on here?) but didn't somebody say that Kane had been told that he could leave but to keep his head down and let the suits sort the deal out? Maybe his absence was him following those orders and he's been made out to be striking when it was done with approval from spurs (the unspoken specifics of the situation) - maybe he wasn't aware he'd get slated by the media and fans

Or I could be chatting bollocks

Edit: When I say "Not aware" he'd get slated.. I mean not aware it'd be briefed to the media that he's gone on strike

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.