Harry Kane

Couldn't a 50/50 record also be a guess based on information garnered from Twitter? If they're deleting posts as well (presumably when something doesn't work out) then he looks suspect.

Couldn't it all?

Anyway, what Pep said about Kane prety much coincided with what the @SuperSilva21 poster claimed earlier, if that makes it 51/49 in the itk scorekeeping.

That statement seems to me like Kane doesn’t believe the two clubs will come to an agreement and he’s just trying to get back in favour with the Spurs fans.

Doesn’t mean the clubs won’t come into agreement, just that he’s shit himself a bit.

this is how I read it and it’s why I think we’ll “swoop”(shudder) in for messi

No chance Kane was due back tomorrow all along. He’s skipped training but backtracking on it in a statement isn’t ideal.

Levy 1-1 Kane I reckon

Kane now knows we will not pay the asking price so he's covering his back.
The asking price is either that Spurs don’t want to sell (despite being £900m in debt) so are putting a price on him nobody will pay for an injury affected 28 year old; or pure delusion from Spurs thinking that’s what they’ll get.

A half decent season, top 8, decent attendances, NFL games later in the year and the pressure will be relieved , but it's a hell of a gamble and as we see with Barca and we have seen in the past ourselves under Swales , it can quickly get out of control.
they are nearly £900,000,000 in debt , plus the interest they have to pay on that, and you reckon finish mid table and some nfl games will relieve the pressure ?

its already out of control ,don't you think ?

That statement seems to me like Kane doesn’t believe the two clubs will come to an agreement and he’s just trying to get back in favour with the Spurs fans.

Doesn’t mean the clubs won’t come into agreement, just that he’s shit himself.
Given how ambiguous it was I think it's much more that he has no idea if it'll happen or not.

The asking price is either that Spurs don’t want to sell (despite being £900m in debt) so are putting a price on him nobody will pay for an injury affected 28 year old; or pure delusion from Spurs thinking that’s what they’ll get.
They just spend 45m on a new defender. And I'm pretty sure Levy just secured a long term loan

Hope the club know what they are doing. If we miss out on Kane, lukaku and Messi in one window when we badly need a striker and basically told Sergio he was surplus to requirements it’s gonna be a very bad look

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.