Harry Kane

Grow a pair. The big lumps second touch is a tackle. Shite. Just a shit Emile Heskey. Even if we don’t buy a recognised striker we are streets ahead of everyone over a season. Plus Jesus has a damn fine record, gets so much shit and I’d rather have him than the lump.
Those balls are bigger than yours. ;). And Lukaku wouldn't fit our playstyle but we do need a new number 9. You can't rely the whole season on Gaby alone.

Spurs just splashed out 42m for a centre back.

Just keep an eye on their spending, villa obviously started spending once we'd agreed grealish, could be a good indication how far down the line the kane deal is.
Plus £21 mill for Gil wasn’t it?

I've never seen this GIF used on the internet in general, I've seen it three times on here in one week.

Anyway, they are. Tuchel has got them tight as a drum at the back, and Lukaku is a genuinely class striker. Maybe I'm just gonna get called a flapper for giving any opposing team any respect, but if Chelsea weren't a top-level team even without Romelu, then we'd be the champions of Europe right now. Adding him to the potion is scary. Will be a great season if nothing else. Of course I back City to win like always, but it's far from an arrogant punt with Roman moving like that.

Hmmm spending money on a pair of new CBs hhmmmmmmmmm. I wonder how they are selling?

I've never seen this GIF used on the internet in general, I've seen it three times on here in one week.

Anyway, they are. Tuchel has got them tight as a drum at the back, and Lukaku is a genuinely class striker. Maybe I'm just gonna get called a flapper for giving any opposing team any respect, but if Chelsea weren't a top-level team even without Romelu, then we'd be the champions of Europe right now. Adding him to the potion is scary. Will be a great season if nothing else. Of course I back City to win like always, but it's far from an arrogant punt with Roman moving like that.
yhp, Chelsea are favourites for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.