Harry Kane

yhp, Chelsea are favourites for me.
As things stand, I take City. If they get Lukaku and we make no other signings, then I make it a dead heat. If we get Kane or that Argentian bloke, the title's coming back to the Etihad. Like I said - Chelsea moving like that should make us want to double down on getting a No. 9 this summer.

True, but ask yourself who does the deal not benefit? City have a clear upgrade in striking options while not paying out silly money and getting their man. Kane gets the move he wants. Levy gets a deal that he can value at £160m, Jesus gets to be a guaranteed starter for the first time in his EPL career, and Tottenham get their tricky replacement for a striker while also having a helpful influx of cash for the tough business of being a mid-table club with no good CBs.
I was not aware we are running a lottery with a 100% chance of winning.

If we do send Spurs board the message "100m + Jesus" make sure to tell them we might need them to wire 50m in our account first so we can free up the 100m stuck in a Swiss bank account.

I've never seen this GIF used on the internet in general, I've seen it three times on here in one week.

Anyway, they are. Tuchel has got them tight as a drum at the back, and Lukaku is a genuinely class striker. Maybe I'm just gonna get called a flapper for giving any opposing team any respect, but if Chelsea weren't a top-level team even without Romelu, then we'd be the champions of Europe right now. Adding him to the potion is scary. Will be a great season if nothing else. Of course I back City to win like always, but it's far from an arrogant punt with Roman moving like that.
Meanwhile, here is the reaction of the rest of the Top 6 after we sign Kane:

monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-still2.jpg

Is it bollocks 7 full season in the prem already and only once did he pass 20 goals.

His average is 16 goals a season, he will be a threat but if we maintain our goal levels as last year he isn't a game changer title wise
Exactly! Bone chilling prospect, my arse! Bang average at best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.