Harry Kane

Those balls are bigger than yours. ;). And Lukaku wouldn't fit our playstyle but we do need a new number 9. You can't rely the whole season on Gaby alone.
I thought we just did?

Title - yes
League cup - yes
Champs league final - sigh
Semi-final Fa Cup - sigh

Still, it is a little better than struggling by with just Gabby up top on his own.

I'm thinking sensible, do you even understand how many matches there will be played. And how many clubs besides ours doesn't have a striker yet in their squad? What if Gabriel Jesus gets injured... It's doable but signing a striker would help us a lot. Anyway we still have 3 weeks on getting Kane or someone else. So I'm not worried about that.
Do you understand how we set up for the majority of last season?

The term false 9 ringing any bells?

Maybe just maybe we can’t spend as much as we were led to believe? Pep is pretty straight forward in his answers and he was insistent that without selling for so much we couldn’t have got Grealish? Maybe we actually can’t have a £80-100m net spend?

The internet is a strange place indeed, mama.
Why’s that… because I said Lukaku is bang average, I’m a whackadoo?! I watched him spitting feathers down United’s right wing and I’ve also watched him fail to impress in 7 PL seasons! But, because he’s done ok in Italy, I’m ridiculous for suggesting he’s nothing more than an OK player!

Do you understand how we set up for the majority of last season?

The term false 9 ringing any bells?
Breezing the league with no recognised striker is a miracle that Pep did for us that we'll only realise the brilliance of when he's gone. It's something that he will have absolutely no interest in doing again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.