Harry Kane

Honestly don't think the statement today changes much IMO.

Think they were very clear at the start of the week that this was a strike and that he wanted to leave to join Grealish at city.

I assume that both parties would like this to end as amicable possible. This way it can be seen that Kane forced the move and spurs didn't want to sell him and that their tough stance was enough to force him into a apology and back into training, but ultimately the money on offer was too much to refuse for a player that didn't want to be there.

There has no doubt been a lot said behind closed doors behind kane and spurs.

City wouldn't still be at the table if they didn't think a deal was there to be done, unfortunately for some people on here, this doesn't look like it will be done quickly and will most likely go down to the last few days.
Football politics in action.

Kane keeps his Golden Boy reputation, Spurs and Levy look like they are fighting hard to keep him.

Reality, both clubs negotiating a deal which I would say will be completed after our game with Spurs.

Better than Sterling, Foden, Grealish...?
That's his competition on the left of midfield and attack.
He's a good lad, but following good early days, he's failed to stake his claim in any position and has fallen short of the level expected to be a first choice at City.
The lad needs and deserves a fresh start.
No way Jesus gets a place out wide in the team in front of the likes of Sterling, Mahrez, Foden or Grealish.

Jesus now needs regular game time, he needs to be first choice for a team, just can't see that it will be us.

Sometimes feels like positive “ITK” (and I fucking hate that acronym) news is completely embraced, anyone posting something people don’t want to hear gets hounded off the forum. Not on really.
I think the best solution would be for you to investigate if a supposed ITK is wumming or not. If they aren’t and they are still getting jumped on by people here, you can threadban those cunts. Quite similar to how you threadban itks who are actually wumming.

I think the best solution would be for you to investigate if a supposed ITK is wumming or not. If they aren’t and they are still getting jumped on by people here, you can threadban those cunts. Quite similar to how you threadban itks who are actually wumming.
Or, people can just stop being children about it. Assume “ITK” information is being passed along in good faith until proven otherwise…it’s not all the difficult to tell what is what. And if you’re wrong who cares, these are football transfers we’re talking about here.

Or, people can just stop being children about it. Assume “ITK” information is being passed along in good faith until proven otherwise…it’s not all the difficult to tell what is what. And if you’re wrong who cares, these are football transfers we’re talking about here.
Well you are right but that rarely happens and people just jump on anyone who passes info with good faith. I think it’s better to start threadbanning those cunts as they contribute nothing except taking the piss.

I'll say this definitively so we can go back to Kane.

If someone posts supposed ITK info, and you genuinely think they're wumming, report it.

That's it, the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.