Harry Kane

I think the best solution would be for you to investigate if a supposed ITK is wumming or not. If they aren’t and they are still getting jumped on by people here, you can threadban those cunts. Quite similar to how you threadban itks who are actually wumming.
Just take the ITK status with the proverbial pinch of salt, read it , believe it or don't believe it, but there is no need for personal abuse.

The same goes with opinions on here, pathetic when people get personal on someone for having a differing opinion.

This is a forum, a place for debate, if you can't listen to a differing opinion, don't come on a forum.

All is pointing towards this being a Kane patching things up period. Pep saying it's up to them, kane saying he didn't refuse training and getting back to spurs. Grealish getting the 10.

If it has fallen through then I can imagine levy has demanded way too much and City are not going to allow us to be fleeced. Hopefully he'll regret it and we can get back to negotiating.

All is pointing towards this being a Kane patching things up period. Pep saying it's up to them, kane saying he didn't refuse training and getting back to spurs. Grealish getting the 10.

If it has fallen through then I can imagine levy has demanded way too much and City are not going to allow us to be fleeced. Hopefully he'll regret it and we can get back to negotiating.

We could of given Grealish the 10 because we expect Jesus to leave to Kane can take 9

I’m sure it’s already covered but that statement from Harry, the way I read it, there’s a good chance that it’s a dig at Spurs as much as it is an attempt to keep fans onside.

Is it a move to fall out with the club even more? I bet internally they are seething about that statement if he was due back on Monday. Falls short of contradicting them completely because they’ve not said anything publicly I don’t think but some of the reports must have got info from somewhere. It took him a while to post it too.

He cites the fans in the elements of his message that are positive from a Spurs point of view. ‘I wouldn’t do anything to jepersise relationship with the fans’, but with the club is a different matter.

Let’s see. After Pep’s comments and the feeling on here that negotiations aren’t going well, Harry will seemingly have to start moving things his end one way or another

Pep would have said Kane is a spurs player and nothing else if it’s dead.

Pep would have said Kane is a spurs player and nothing else if it’s dead.
Goes for either way, he wouldn't have said anything in him even if we were close. That's how he is in press conferences

Said all along getting involved with Levy would be a knightmare. If we get Kane it will be late on transfer deadline day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.