Harry Kane

IMO before he’s 26, either with us or somewhere else. If we went with him if we don’t get Kane, he could easily have a break out season given the responsibility. I wouldn’t be that worried if ended up having to go with Jesus.

This is still on, otherwise we would be going after other targets. I don't see us not buying a striker and waiting another year. But it also seems to be not as far along as we have been led to believe.

Very true. Unfortunately any negative posts from a supposed ITK just posting information they have heard gets shot down straight away, Information we don't want to hear but also no need for the poster to get jumped on for trying to give us information.

That's the same for named journalists and 'sources' too though. The same ones can get praised and discredited depending what it is they have said.

For me I would like to see Torres get some game time as a Striker in the early season games. Something tells me he could surprise us all and potentially save the club a fortune. Maybe the same could apply with Jesus. He is due a good season.
I don’t want to see Levy shaft our club with his ridiculous transfer demands for Kane.

If the stoke deal isn't signed, I would offer them Delap on a year long loan(no option to buy, we want him back), and if he wants to go Laporte losing I am Eric not my prefered option but once a player wants to go let them I say

They don't need a LB so Mendy off the table and Berny itching for a return to the Med.

They won't have a striker and their CB are average, plus I think Delap would get more out of playing in the Prem in a top 6-10 team.

Just a thought, might be a bad one but if they want players in the deal I see no one else we want to lose.

Last edited:
This is still on, otherwise we would be going after other targets. I don't see us not buying a striker and waiting another year. But it also seems to be not as far along as we have been led to believe.
A good synopsis. There is no Kane bid at the moment. But at the same time we have an Aguero-sized hole in our squad and Pep says there may be one more addition. Could we go back in for Kane? Could we go elsewhere? We need a proper centre-forward and not a wide forward. We also need a left-back.

Right now I would in one stroke Kill Chelsea with a rapid bid for Lauturo Martinez. That way we kill the Lukaku bid and get a proper centre-forward who can take advantage of KDB/Grealish/Mahrez.

It was always going to be a long saga with Levy.

He bides his time because unexpected things can happen. With Berbatov, who would have expected ADUG to take over City and match the asking price on the last day of the window?

Who really expected Messi to become available suddenly? That could have derailed this if he'd wanted City.

If this closes I expect it to be on 31st August.

The hate is high from rival fans, more so than ever before, and if we do sign Kane it will go off the scale. Thick skins needed for away matches next season boys and girls

A good synopsis. There is no Kane bid at the moment. But at the same time we have an Aguero-sized hole in our squad and Pep says there may be one more addition. Could we go back in for Kane? Could we go elsewhere? We need a proper centre-forward and not a wide forward. We also need a left-back.

Right now I would in one stroke Kill Chelsea with a rapid bid for Lauturo Martinez. That way we kill the Lukaku bid and get a proper centre-forward who can take advantage of KDB/Grealish/Mahrez.
Is Martinez good enough for what we need in reality? Whenever I’ve seen him play (which is limited) he has never looked that good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.