Harry Kane

Exactly my point, until your Chairman gets on the phone, there is no chance of this happening. Levy won’t talk to the other no hopers.

And you know that our Chairman hasn't been on the phone do you? The other "no hopers" you refer to are the CEO and Director of Football during the greatest period of domination in the history of football by Barcelona.

Listen I don't mind you knocking City here and there but now you're literally making shit up and knocking us for that and that's over the line. Not to mention you don't seem to know who our board are. "No hopers", I can't believe you would know who these people are and describe them as such.

We don't need to sell them for Kane for financial reasons. We're loaded, still. We need to sell them for squad reasons.

Squad size, harmony and or motivation?

It's interesting as it seems to be framed by many, Pep included, that it's the financial aspect and it's sell to fund the purchase.

They only problem I can see here is that you're still posting on this Board and are on the wind up. There's a good reason I'm not a Mod as you'd have been gone after that post you arrogant Southern tosser.
In his (or her defence) you don’t know that he (or she) is from down south… the rest of your post is entirely accurate though ;)

Well. Back on planet earth City are outraged because Spurs won’t sell at £100m because Kane’s brother says that how much he is worth and City think an alleged gentleman’s agreement supersedes a contract. The problem is you. Not us.

No wonder Levy won’t talk to you lot until you get some grown ups involved.

You've got your main man on strike coz your chairman told him porkies, and he's desperate to jump a sinking ship and come to us.

I wonder why?

D6YsQZUWkAELOMJ.jpg

Meanwhile we're Premier League Champions and League Cup Winners, in the Champions League as per, and, as it happens, playing Leicester in the Community Shield today.

On planet Spursy you're playing either Larne or Pacos Ferreira in the Europa Conference League.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.