Harry Kane

And you know this key inside information based on your impeccable sources in the boardroom do you?

Our Chairman, who would be negotiating this deal, runs an almost trillion dollar sovereign wealth fund and negotiates with entire countries for deals rather than some tinpot midget at a football club. Having "grown ups" involved on the City side isn't the issue, I can assure you.

The two Spurs fans that are posting on this thread are morons. The other one was popping up with the the whole ‘you’re state funded’ shite the other night before a lot of posts got deleted. Clueless.

And you know that our Chairman hasn't been on the phone do you? The other "no hopers" you refer to are the CEO and Director of Football during the greatest period of domination in the history of football by Barcelona.

Listen I don't mind you knocking City here and there but now you're literally making shit up and knocking us for that and that's over the line. Not to mention you don't seem to know who our board are. "No hopers", I can't believe you would know who these people are and describe them as such.
The issue is not what you or I think of these people. What matters is Levy. And, I give you this - allegedly, Levy will only speak to the chairman when doing these deals. Now maybe you think that is arrogant and City won’t be dictated to but the onus is on you to make Levy happy. Not the other way round.

The issue is not what you or I think of these people. What matters is Levy. And, I give you this - allegedly, Levy will only speak to the chairman when doing these deals. Now maybe you think that is arrogant and City won’t be dictated to but the onus is on you to make Levy happy. Not the other way round.
Mate, you're writing fan fiction here. I'm waiting for Paratici to get out his robe and wizard hat.

You think that he's going to talk to a club and they say "sorry mate, our Chairman is an administrative function only, we run the football policy here" and Levy is going to scream NO DEAL! and slam down the phone?

Daniel Levy is becoming more and more of a ridiculous caricature of a person invented by the media.

Joe Lewis is the one who calls the shots and seeing Lewis and our owner are mates, be careful what you wish.

Only a matter of time before you lose another of your best players.

How many have you lost in the last decade? Far too many.

Mate, you're writing fan fiction here. I'm waiting for Paratici to get out his robe and wizard hat.

You think that he's going to talk to a club and they say "sorry mate, our Chairman is an administrative function only, we run the football policy here" and Levy is going to scream NO DEAL! and slam down the phone?

Daniel Levy is becoming more and more of a ridiculous caricature of a person invented by the media.
Exactly what will happen

Frankly I find it extraordinarily that a £billion dollar club like City are relying on an alleged third party gentleman’s agreement to buy a £100m asset.

And you call Spurs amateurs…
If you‘re after the prize for posting the most deluded nonsense of the season, you‘re gonna have to try harder to beat the Villa fans, lol.

To be fair to your good selves at least you flirted with success and got to a Champions League final not long ago. Unfortunately for you even the most ardent Spurs fan has to admit that the club has got it badly wrong since Pochettino went. You are the start of the journey Arsenal are on when they spent a decade paying for the stadium instead of investing in the squad.
Poch would’ve been the perfect manager to steer you over the next 3-5 seasons, picking up young players (probably on the cheap) and bringing them on and selling for a profit. There’s nothing wrong with that either. Once the stadium is paid or at least the debt is greatly reduced Spurs would then be in a much better position. Unfortunately you let Poch go and got in Maureen which has to be the worst decision since Abraham Lincoln decided he wanted to go to the theatre.
You are your own worst enemies insisting you are “contenders” now. Accept you are playing for the top 4 trophy on a small transfer budget for a while. Cash in on Kane. He’s a depreciating asset in a post COVID world.
If you lot could get over yourselves it’s called a plan.

So why did you call them "no hopers"?

i just think this will kick off big time next week before the season starts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.