Harry Kane

Levy is actually slowly turning into Peter Swales - with more business acumen (obviously) but just as pumped up by a misguided and pedantic sense of self importance and bluster. We've got a big stadium with a cheese room - so i demand respect....
Bloody hell that's perfect.

Levy is actually slowly turning into Peter Swales - with more business acumen (obviously) but just as pumped up by a misguided and pedantic sense of self importance and bluster. We've got a big stadium with a cheese room - so i demand respect....
Don’t forget the micro brewery!

Reactions: nmc
Lewis is in his late eighties, doesn’t like or understand football, it is unlikely he would negotiate a deal but I agree it would be helpful if your chairman did reach out to him. And I am sure he would explain that he would like your chairman to speak to Levy. Of course your Chairman might think that talking to Levy is below him but that is why the deal is in trouble. I repeat the onus is on you to kiss Levy’s ring. Not the other way round.
Ring licking?
Your nasty!

Sometimes feels like positive “ITK” (and I fucking hate that acronym) news is completely embraced, anyone posting something people don’t want to hear gets hounded off the forum. Not on really.
Yeah it's not really on when someone is trying to feed genuine information.
Supersilva21 only has around 50 posts but seems to be on the ball with transfers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.