Harry Kane

Well. Back on planet earth City are outraged because Spurs won’t sell at £100m because Kane’s brother says that how much he is worth and City think an alleged gentleman’s agreement supersedes a contract. The problem is you. Not us.

No wonder Levy won’t talk to you lot until you get some grown ups involved.
Levy has been and still is talking.

this discussion of "was lukaku good or not in the PL" is completely useless, because this entire discussion hangs on the fact that he's *NOT* the same player he was in the PL. that he's improved massively since then, which he has. I don't feel like there's merit in discussing the achievements of lukaku in the PL, because if we were to be interested in him, we wouldn't be getting that player. we'd be getting the monster that he's become since. chelsea will be getting that, sadly.

These are the numbers for all the seasons Lukaku was playing in the Premier League.

2012/13 - 17 league goals
2013/14 - 15 league goals
2014/15 - 10 league goals
2015/16 - 18 league goals
2016/17 - 25 league goals
2017/18 - 16 league goals
2018/19 - 12 league goals

In the first season, he played for a West Brom side that finished 8th (their best ever). From 2013 to 2017, he played for an Everton side that flitted between pushing for Europe and mid-table. In his last season at United, he wasn't an automatic starter.

Even if you take out his "one very good season", he averaged 15 league goals every season. That is very impressive considering the sides he played in

So I was right one very good season. He looked unfit leading the line for Belgium this summer, but so did Kane. I wouldnt spend 120mill on either tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.